“Best service ever!!!”

Holiday Inn Southaven - Central
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
“Best service ever!!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have been here for 7 weeks and I stay in hotels all the time. This is the best experience that I have ever has. The hotel staff has made me feel like I am at home. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Jan M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you so much! We are happy to count you as a member of our Holiday Inn Family.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed 15 September 2013

One of the best hotels iv stayed in. Very clean! Very pretty. Spent alot of time on the outside patio it was beautiful and very peaceful. The staff is friendly. Had the best shower iv ever used period. Would absolutely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013
HI_Southaven_Team, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Nisser2589,
Thank you for the compliments on our hotel. We are excited to hear that your stay was as wonderful as we want any guest to have! We look forward to having you back here in Southaven with us.
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Was my first time and didn't know breakfast wasn't included, being that I have a large family we didn't try the breakfast service, but other than that we enjoyed the stay. Oh yes when I checked in the clerk nsme Nikki was just so warm and friendly on her kindness and smile will get me to come again.

1 Thank SLTMAY43
ChristopherFOM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for your great feedback about your experience with us. Nikki is such a great person who takes pride in what she does. We will gradly share this information with every member of our staff. Thank You so Much!
Troy, TN
Reviewed 12 September 2013

If you need a location for a business meeting, call the Holiday Inn in Southaven, MS (only 15 minutes from Memphis airport) and talk to Jessica McPherson. You will receive old fashion customer service.

The location is beautiful and modern with delicious food served to your specifications. They have an outstanding staff that will go way over and beyond to serve all of your needs.

I was dealing with a Marriott hotel in Memphis that refused to let me talk to anyone locally. Each time I called, they simply transferred me to their national number; thus, I was never able to speak to someone locally. When I asked NOT to be transferred, the woman in Memphis said "this is how we handle calls."

It was a disaster, but the Holiday Inn in Southaven was able to fill all of my needs within 48 hours of my meeting. Thank you Jessica and Holiday Inn in Southaven. Essential Bodywear reps in TN/MS/AR/Al will be back.

Room Tip: If you need an extra large room that 20 chairs can be set up, just ask. They will accommodate and y...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Ginnykeith
Thank you so very much for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you all back here with us to host another event. We take pride on making our guests feel like our hotel is home away from home and create that friendly atmosphere. Thank you again and hope to see you soon!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This is one of the friendliest I have ever stayed at. The rooms are clean and the staff is absolutely amazing. They go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure you are comfortable and having a pleasant time. I don't know how I will come away from this trip and get use to not being pampered!!!!!! Christopher at the front desk always has the biggest smile and makes me feel as if he has been a friend for years each and every time I walk in the front door.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sandyb1223
Jan M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you for your compliments on our facility and staff. Christopher takes pride in providing exceptional customer service. I wish you could have been here to see his "big smile" when he read this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is one of those 'new' full-service Holiday Inns. Modern, clean, nice staff.
Not exactly like a destination hotel, but with enough amenities to keep most everyone happy.
On a business trip last week, hotel check-in was quick and easy. I was greeted as a Platinum Memeber, but not offered anything for my loyalty. Seems to be a trend with this these new (quasi)-full service hotels. Very minor issue, but worth noting.
Room was very comfortable, we found that the drapes were coming off the track. After a call to the fromt office, this was taken care of quickly.
My partner had breakfast in the dining room/bar and reported it was very good. One reason to stay here - they have a real kitchen!
I would recommend this hotel, especially if you are working in Memphis, the traffic was not bad and Southaven is a nice town to explore.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Frank G
Jan M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you very much for your compliments on our facility, staff and restaurant. We want every guest to have a pleasant stay and feel like this is thier "home away from home". I am very sorry to hear that your room was not 100% on arrival. Thank you for bringing the concern to our attention, so that we could make immediate correction. We look forwarding to having you return to our facility for your next trip to the Southaven area. Travel Safe!
LaPlace, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This hotel is just a fresh and new as the first day it opened. The hotel, the grounds, the staff, the restaurant are all worthy of the 2013 Excellence award they received. The rooms are very clean and comfortable with all the amenities expected in this type of hotel. It is located one block from many restaurants, a huge shopping mall and many local business of every type you can think of.

Room Tip: We were on the fifth floor and it was very quiet for a good nights rest.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BryanH987
Jan M, Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your compliments on our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.