“Up All Night”

Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Nashville
“Up All Night”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Rooms are showing signs of wear and tear! Friendly staff, paper thin walls, no exhaust fans in bathrooms. The walls are so thin that any inconsiderate guests will keep you up ALL night.

I have stayed here several tins before, and was lucky enough to not have neighbors. Those stays would rate 3 stars.

Stayed January 2014
Jan M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Very sorry to hear that your sleep was disturbed. We appreciate all guest feedback, as this helps us make any corrections needed. I dropped you a separate note with my contact information. Please call me at your convenience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

When checking into the hotel Leon from the front desk greeted us with a smile, and was polite and courteous. Ate dinner at the wonderful restaurant in the hotel. Food was out standing and very well priced! Had a problem with the key to the pool , and Leon was very prompt and courteous to help us get in and get a new key. Leon was very personable and made the stay here very pleasant.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
ChristopherFOM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Thank you for your great comments on our facility and Leon. We take pride in ensuring 100% guest satiesfaction. Please visit us again!! Thank you!
Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The staff is great and will go out of their way to take care of any need you have, Chris was more than helpful in his duties in making reservations for a large group of employees for multiple weeks in a row and he did this on the spur of the moment in a demanding schedule that we had to keep. The staff is great including the restraint who keep our group fed and taken care of. Hats off to this place and the great support staff that is in place to help the guest. I travel a good amount with my job and the service here is second to none!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
ChristopherFOM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Hi Beatuscaloosa!
We are so happy to know you enjoyed your stay. It is a pleasure for Christopher to accomodate you in any way possible. Thank you so much for your great review!!
Old Greenwich, Connecticut
Reviewed 18 November 2013

In all honesty, we typically stay at the Holiday Inn for convenience and price. I was blown away by the service during my last stay, and it wasn't because my expectations were low. I was in town visiting my mother for her 60th bday and the staff did more than just accomodate my family and I. The beautiful smiles that greeted us around every corner was the icing on the cake! Deon Smith is the director of sales and I had to get her business card after she so kindly gave my brother and I a credit for breakfast as there was some initial confusion with our reservation (completely our fault may I add). If you are ever going to Southaven for anything I highly recommend you pick this Holiday Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Adam E
Hi Adam E!
Thank you so muh for your kind words, We are so excited to know that we made your stay with us one to remember. Deon is truly awesome and goes above and beyond to ensure complete guest satiesfaction. Thank you!
Chardon, Ohio
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Upon check-in I was told that my room was having a "plumbing issue", but that they were putting me up for my first night at a competitor's property nearby. The manager on duty had me follow her over, and went in and made sure the night's stay was direct billed to Holiday Inn. She also followed up by phone to make sure the room was okay, and provided her cell number if I needed anything further. My room was ready back at the Holiday Inn the next morning at 11:00, in a quiet area of the top floor, as I had requested, and I was made the "Guest of the Day". Points were added to my Priority Club account as well for the inconvenience. I would not hesitate to recommend this property to anyone staying in the area. It is convenient to the Memphis airport, and Memphis area attractions. Lots of dining options nearby as well.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
HI_Southaven_Team, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear jgreen16,

Thank you very much for your nice comments. I am very glad to hear that our staff accommodated you to the fullest considering the circumstances. We hope to see you in the near future! Once again we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing our hotel!
Saucier, Mississippi
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The facility is well-located, and staff at this Holiday Inn was fantastic. I was there to attend a convention. The staff members were very accommodating. Leon and Christopher were great. The room was comfortable, but on a day or two -- maybe it had something to do with it being a weekend -- our room wasn't restocked with coffee, cups, toilet paper, etc. And those bathroom tissues. I don't know what brand they were, but they weren't soft and didn't hold up well. All in all, the Holiday Inn experience was great (and I used to work for Holiday Inns in Memphis at the headquarters - back in the day.)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Janice S
HI_Southaven_Team, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
I want to thank you for the nice comments about our staff. Leon and Chris are such valuable employees that go above and beyond for our guests! I apologize to hear items where not left in your room. We always have the supplies handy so if any guest ever needs anything, we will do what it takes to make it correct. We hope to see you in the future and glad to hear you over stay with pleasurable!
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Jessica is AWESOME! Mallory is PRECIOUS! Leon is VERY helpful, and Christopher will bend over backwards to help! The location is perfect for any type of trip. Close to good restaurants, shopping and the interstate. ALL of the staff are friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: There is not an exhaust fan in the bathrooms, so if you travel with someone it might be wise to brin...