All reviewsfront deskihg propertiesnice hotelmemphis airportmemphis areagreat stophotel roomnewer propertygreat staffflight pathwould definitely stay here againone night staynext morningnight's sleepfamily reunionlight sleepershopping and restaurants
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This property looked to be very new. When we arrived we were greeted by a very nice front desk staff who were very pleasant and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean and very nicely appointed. Bathroom featured a stand-up shower and no tub (that's great for me but an issue for some people).

The bed was VERY comfortable and after having been on the road in various hotels for the better part of a week, it was the best night's sleep I had gotten in days.

One problem that we noted was that the walls were pretty thin. We could hear our neighbors talking pretty plainly through the walls. In fact, I can tell you that our neighbor set his cell phone -- on vibrate -- for a 6 AM alarm because we could hear it resonate through the wall on his nightstand. This was my biggest complaint of the stay.

The hotel is easily accessible and there are quite a few dining options nearby. Breakfast was pretty standard fare.

All in all, it was a very nice stay and I would highly recommend to anyone and will return when I am in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Bambie E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

We are so glad that you had a great nights sleep after being on the road for most of the week. Thank you for commenting on your "very nice stay" and being understanding about the noise issue. We appreciate your recommendation of our hotel here at the Holiday Inn Southaven and look forward to accommodating you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The room are always clean and well looked after. A personalized note from housekeeping will uplift you and get you motivated. I love the Mon - Thur 5:30 - 6:30 happy hour. I order dinner from the menu and have yet to find anything less than amazing! Pork chops, shrimp fettuccine or the prime rib. mmmm hhhhmmmm! The cooks know how make a meal! Bambie is so sweet and the entire staff is so welcoming. The team goes out of their way to make my stay feel like I'm right at home.

Room Tip: I stay on the 5th floor if possible. You can't avoid the jet noise from the airport at ANY of the hotels in the area.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad H
Bambie E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Wow! We sincerely appreciate your gracious review. We are extremely proud of our Kitchen Manager and her ideas on dinner specials. It is heart warming to know that you enjoy it. Thank you for mentioning the housekeeping staff as well. They work very hard to make sure everything is up to par. Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Our experience at this Holiday Inn was great. The employees were friendly and knowledgeable and very courteous. Mr. Ankil ( hope that correct) was very nice and extremely helpful. We will definitely stay here again when we are up this way.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Bambie E, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

We truly value your compliment about the staff and are thankful that you took the time out to let us know! Thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Southaven. We look forward to accommodating your needs again in the future!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I always stay here when I'm working in the area. This week I had the board room all week so I was in the hotel all day. Also, my granddaughter was on fall break. My wife and daughter brought the grand babies up and everyone went out of their way to make it a great week.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was great to have you here at the Holiday Inn Southaven. We value customer service and are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please send our best to the family and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and made our stay wonderful. Ms. Edna in the restaurant was absolutely a great ambassador for the hotel. She demonstrated every encounter with her the pride in providing tremendous service.

Room Tip: Everything was good
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so pleased that you had a great experience! Ms. Edna is a shining star here at the Holiday Inn Southaven. Thank you so much for your special mention of her. We appreciate the opportunity to accommodate your needs and look forward to your next stay!