“The kids” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #97 of 140 Restaurants in Southaven
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arlington, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

My kids in enjoyed our visit there, I took my boys there for their alone with me they love the food.

Visited July 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

The service was fast and friendly, It was very busy at the time I arrived. The food was great at veryr easonable price.

Visited May 2014
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Lunch”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Burger was dry and bread was stale. I might try this place again but I'm not sure. The food was ok but not great. The bathrooms were filthy

Flint, Michigan
“A diamond amongst rubies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

We traveled to Alabama and on the way back decided to stop at Steak N Shake over all of the other options around Southaven, Olive Branch, etc. It was so busy but we sat at the bar, ordered and got our food promptly. Our server was excellent. She had long blonde hair and was very good at serving. We didn't have to want for anything and she was on it. We will be back and everything was great! We ordered the Mushroom and Swiss burger and the Royal Burger...both excellent.

• Visited February 2014
Chardon, Ohio
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

During a weeklong business trip to the Memphis area, I ate dinner here once, and breakfast twice. Every time I experienced great service, and the food was very good as well. They had a new Steakburger Slinger skillet for breakfast, and I highly recommend this to anyone, as long as you don't mind having some chili included with your breakfast (and I don't). Very good and filling for a reasonable price. Some great choices for shake flavors as well.

• Visited September 2013