“Tasty ice cream, poor service = typical fast food experience”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #83 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Fast food
West of Atlanta
“Tasty ice cream, poor service = typical fast food experience”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My wife had a craving for an ice cream dessert, so we stopped at this Sonic. I was driving and ordered for my wife. I asked to use their restroom, but was told "Um, uh, it's kinda like, not working, right now." I saw a Taco Bell next door, so I told them I'd just walk over there and to bring the order to my wife on the passenger side of the car. "Um, uh, we can't do that 'cuz it's, like, against corporate policy." Say what???? When I returned, my wife had her ice cream... she said the kid had to lean halfway into the car, from the driver's side, to hand the ice cream to her. The total lack of any sense of customer service at some places never ceases to amaze me.