“Always Great”

Ranked #7 of 146 Restaurants in Southaven
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Standard Chick-fil-A service. Always with a smile and always grateful. You can order and get your food within two to three minutes.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I took my bosses to this chick fila because it was a quick bite before I dropped them off at the airport. I love chick fila everywhere and hardly ever pass on one, but wow the place was busy but they had enough lines that u didnt have to wait more than a min or 2 to place ure order. They got us the order by the time I got my condiments and my drink. If they did get it to u by that time. They brought it out to my friend. There were 2 really sweet ladies that were getting everyone refills and to go containers. They would even come by and clean ire table. My boss said that the bathrooms were very clean. I was so proud that I could "show off" a fast food restaurant. U go southaven's Chick-Fil-A.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Why did they ever have to leave? Please come back!! Best chicken sandwiches in America. Love the waffle fries too!!

Reviewed 12 September 2012

This place is amazing and incredibly fast. It is unbelievable how they can turn orders around so quickly and give such great customer service with as many people as they have come through their doors and drive-thru. Food is always right and excellent. Only 4 stars because the parking lot can be tricky to navigate at rush hours. Sometimes, it can be a little loud inside from all the kids running around, but it is a family establishment.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

With kids, I find myself going to CFA all over the place and I honestly can't complain about one thing at any of the Chick-Fil-A's that I have visited including the one in Southaven/Horn Lake, MS. Staff was all very nice and very kid friendly!!!!