“It's Chic-Fil-A duh”

Ranked #7 of 145 Restaurants in Southaven
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Besides being one of the tastiest places around to get a great meal at a decent price. Besides the clean lobby, and restrooms. Besides the great selections from the menu (healthy items, spicy items, and lots more). You just can not beat the service. These are nicest folks around. Attentive to your every whim. Eager to please. Looking after your every need.

Double drive through provides quick and efficient service on the run. Dining in - the kids have a place to play while you can sit an relax.

Only draw back is traffic congestion - hard to get into and out of sometimes.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Always great food, friendly service and amazing food. This is the only fast food type place I will go to. They always make you feel special and appreciate your business.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

As you walk in you are treated with a big smile and welcome! This place has excellent customer service and great food! I recommend this place hands down

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Standard Chick-fil-A service. Always with a smile and always grateful. You can order and get your food within two to three minutes.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I took my bosses to this chick fila because it was a quick bite before I dropped them off at the airport. I love chick fila everywhere and hardly ever pass on one, but wow the place was busy but they had enough lines that u didnt have to wait more than a min or 2 to place ure order. They got us the order by the time I got my condiments and my drink. If they did get it to u by that time. They brought it out to my friend. There were 2 really sweet ladies that were getting everyone refills and to go containers. They would even come by and clean ire table. My boss said that the bathrooms were very clean. I was so proud that I could "show off" a fast food restaurant. U go southaven's Chick-Fil-A.