“Good food and good service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #22 of 145 Restaurants in Southaven
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Olive Garden's soup and salad are always good and they were at this restaurant as well. I had the new salmon bruschetta and it was excellent! Our server was very good and helped us with menu choices. The price of the meals were very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Rather mediocre over-spiced and over-salted food. Waiter was uniformed about menu items. Some Olive Garden's seem a lot better than others.

1  Thank Bernard1907
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch and we were seated quickly and service was just as quick. Our waitress was training a new employee and together they were a great team. We were served quickly and the food was the best we ever had from Olive garden and believe me we have visited many others in Louisiana. and Mississippi. whenever we are in the area again we will make this one of our must eat places.

1  Thank BryanH987
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I went this place alone with my book for an italian lounch in a sunny april sunday for the first time. I do not belive to find a some real italian appetizer and soups. I went there for pasta (yes i am italian and italian peaple do no eat spaghetyi with meatballs!!). Perfect cooked pasta with great souce toghter with a good wine. It was a friendly place and lovley service was great. Waiter do not bring me food but take care of me. I ll return. Sure

Reviewed 23 March 2014

take care not to load up on bread and salad - save room for the meal. pretty good place to go. consistent quality and service. close to my hotel. one thing however...the water tasted horrible - very strange!