“Could Have Been A Five!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #82 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Seafood
New Albany, Indiana
“Could Have Been A Five!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

It would have been a four because, my great-grand- nephew"s order was wrong.

The whole affair collapsed when "The Manager", presented himself at our table in a manner that, not only non-professional and not designed to enhance the business. My sister observed the incident and desired to cover for him by saying that it was his custom. My lady is beautiful!

We had already been told, on that day, by women, customers at a store that, she was too pretty for me. Had this manager desired to address the table he simply would have stepped to, the vacant head of the table and addressed all of us. On the other hand were his purpose to inform her on how to reach him while all the while keeping it above my head and creating, plausible deniability, then he would have done exactly what he did.

This man walks over to our table and positions himself, (my lady is between me and her son) between she and her son, closer to her than him and yet, he considered it proper for him to tap the person who nearest to him (my lady) and she is silent, before saying his first word.

It is true that, they will think me jealous, it is also true that, they will not arouse that emotion by returning to this establishment. Should it happen elsewhere at Red Lobster, then all are history!

• Visited April 2014

“Not worth the money”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I hadn't been to one of these big chain restaurants in years and was really disappointed. The biscuits were delicious, the salad ok, but the stuffed tilapia was totally bland and the fried shrimp soggy and tasteless.

• Visited January 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This is another great chain where the food is kept fresh and service is top notch! I would recommend all to try!

Visited December 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Shrimp Fest!!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We always go out a little later but always try to make it at least an hr before closing. Most servers don't like it but we always tip really well to make up for it. Our server this night was wonderful. Between the 2 of us we must of had 100+ shrimp. We did sneek about half of it out but we had to order enough because the kitchen was closing. It was a really fun night as always. We love red lobster.

Visited August 2013
West Memphis, Arkansas
“Horrible service”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I took her mother and our daughters to this location for an early Mother's Day meal. We arrived to a mostly empty restaurant at around three in the afternoon. The waitress got our drinks and took our order. She then brought our salads and started cleaning the table right next to ours. We hadn't received enough silverware or the extra dressing we requested so I asked her if she would get these things for us. She said yes and went back to cleaning the table. It took about 7 minutes for the silverware and extra dressing to make it to the table. We got our food in a reasonable time and the food was not too bad. The poor service continued on through the rest of the meal. We had to ask 5 times for a Togo box before she finally brought one out. And we payed five dollars for a piece of pineapple upside down cake that I have included a picture of. It was ridiculous. My oldest daughter looked at it and said daddy did you order a doughnut. We will not be back to this red lobster.

• Visited May 2013