“Wish I could rate better but nothing to see here......”
Review of Exlines' Best Pizza In Town - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Exlines' Best Pizza In Town
Cuisines: Pizza
Lexington, Kentucky
“Wish I could rate better but nothing to see here......”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I am in town for business and I walk over to this joint as it is one of the only places within walking distance of the hotel.
I walk in and am greetied with nothing, Front of House staff consists of 2 college aged girls both buried in their iPhones. No other customers are around.I take a seat at the deserted bar.
Small 6" pizza is served hot but is no better quallity than any other chain out there.
I frequent the major Chicago and Northeast chains so this is just another Pizza Inn type joint when it comes to quality.
I am guessing that their other locations are better both food and experience wise but this place was simply depressing....
The only plus is that the draft beers are cheap but they are also served in old school short pour mugs.

• Visited December 2013

St. Louis MO
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Other than getting a new girl that took our order over the phone, and had us in stitches, Food was very good.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank judtalk2me
Mississippi
“This is pizza!”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We've been ordering pizza (with everything on it) from here since they opened several years ago & have never been disappointed with the food & service. So loaded & not stingy with their food, have to use both hands to eat. Located in a safe area on Main st., the real Southaven.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank RileygirlMississippi
Phoenix, Arizona
“It really is the "best pizza in town"”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

It isn't in the best part of town but I crave this pizza sometimes! It is that traditional pan pizza loaded with toppings! So good!