“Best Pizza in Southaven!!!”
Review of Italia Pizza Cafe

Italia Pizza Cafe
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Memphis, Tennessee
“Best Pizza in Southaven!!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I moved to Southaven about a year ago. As soon as I moved I began my search for an aawesome local pizza place, after several months of trying various local Pizza places around Southaven I finally struck gold when I walked into Lonnie Tant's. Not only do they have the best pizza they also have amazing pasta dishes and appetizers. This is my family's pizza place for now on. I recommend the White Pizza with Spinach and Chicken, but all their pizzas are great. Don't forget to sprinkle on some of their house made seasoning.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank mswood1977

Olive Branch, MS
“Disappointed in the Olive Branch location.”
Reviewed 29 September 2009

We have eaten at the Southaven location many times and always had good food and service. The service at the Olive Branch location in the evening I'm sad to say is not good, even with just a few guests in the restaurant at the time. The food was good, but with the poor service I don't think I'll be back to this location.

North Mississippi
“Nothing like we expected...”
Reviewed 11 August 2009

In the past, we have visited the Southaven location. We were excited to learn that a new location was opening in Olive Branch which we visited on Friday, 07/10/2009. Sorry to say, we were very disappointed. We ordered a 16" pizza with pepperoni and sausage... there was very little meat on the pizza. We ended up paying approximately $28.00 for a pizza we could have gotten from any other local pizza place.

On our way home, my husband and I were comparing the original Italia’s pizza to the pizza at the Olive Branch location—not even close!

NW Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza Around!”
Reviewed 11 February 2009

This is a great place. Great atmosphere, great food, plenty of room for parties, etc. Lonnie Tant, the owner, makes sure you are satisfied. He uses very fresh ingredients, has a clean place that is kid friendly and goes the extra mile with EVERY customer. Fantastic!!! I am a regular customer now and have never had a bad meal or a bad experience. You MUST try the barbeque chicken pizza.

1 Thank Bike79
Southaven, Mississippi
“Best Pizza in Southaven!”
Reviewed 19 April 2008

I've been to most of the pizza places in Southaven--and many in the Memphis area-- and in my opinion, Italia is the best. Lonnie, the owner, is usually there and he goes out of his way to make sure customers feel welcome. I've been a regular customer there for nearly two years and have never had a bad experience.