“Yummm!!!”

Italia Pizza Cafe
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yummm!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

Best pizza crust in town! Order the white cheese pizza and add chicken. So good I have to eat it at least once a month. Garlic knots are also a treat. With their delicious marinara sauce. However there is nothing on the menu I would not recommend. This food is so yummmmmy!

Southaven, Mississippi
“Best Italian Food in the Southaven/Memphis Area”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

As a long time resident of Southaven, I have eaten at many of the restaurants here and in surrounding areas. This place has the best Italian food food hands down. The restaurant has a real authentic Italian dinner feel and the owner (Lonnie) is often there and will talk to you. He even gave my son a giant cookie free of charge once. I highly recommend the spaghetti and meatballs or the veggie pizza.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Michael O
Olive Branch
“GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Lonnie has a excellent selection of Italian food and the pizza, which is New York style, is the best I have found outside of NY City!!

2 Thank geordie97
Memphis, Tennessee
“Best Pizza in Southaven!!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I moved to Southaven about a year ago. As soon as I moved I began my search for an aawesome local pizza place, after several months of trying various local Pizza places around Southaven I finally struck gold when I walked into Lonnie Tant's. Not only do they have the best pizza they also have amazing pasta dishes and appetizers. This is my family's pizza place for now on. I recommend the White Pizza with Spinach and Chicken, but all their pizzas are great. Don't forget to sprinkle on some of their house made seasoning.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank mswood1977
Olive Branch, MS
“Disappointed in the Olive Branch location.”
Reviewed 29 September 2009

We have eaten at the Southaven location many times and always had good food and service. The service at the Olive Branch location in the evening I'm sad to say is not good, even with just a few guests in the restaurant at the time. The food was good, but with the poor service I don't think I'll be back to this location.