“Great!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Italia Pizza Cafe
Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Mississippi
“Great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We ate here on a Sunday afternoon, and it was great. The owner came over to our table not once, but twice and was very friendly. I loved all the old albums on the wall. Brought back many memories. The most important thing was that our pizza was awesome.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Breck70

Southaven, Mississippi
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

The service was friendly. My wife's family (4 sisters, her mom, niece) and us. We ordered the 28 inch pizza. They'll allow each quarter of the pizza to be different. Simply put, one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The ingredients were very fresh, the seasoning was fantastic, and we still had some leftover for lunch. Perfect for a large family. Neat atmosphere with all the old records. Our new favorite place for Italian. We will definitely return, tell our friends, and have no issues on bringing other out of town friends and family.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank DouglasS3
Memphis, TN
“Great family place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

I have been to Lonnie Tant's Italia Pizza Cafe both at their Southaven and Olive Branch location although I always seem to go to the Southaven one. They always have great customer service. I don't think my drink cup was ever empty for long. Lonnie always makes it a point to stop by and ask if everything is ok. I highly recommend their deluxe pizza. The crust is thin but still has a good chewiness to it and the toppings are super fresh. I never have to worry about bringing my kids here because they are so welcoming even when my kids are messy. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because I like the pizza at another pizza place better, but honestly, no one can beat the customer service at Lonnie Tant's and that is why I keep coming back.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank FuzzBear5
Ridgeland
“Incredible pizza spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

Lonnie's place is truly a history of music. He has old album covers and 45 rpm records plastered on every inch of the walls which was very interesting to an old musician like me. The food was prepared from the freshest of ingredients and unique as far as choices and combinations.
Lonnie is very personable and made my wife and I feel like old friends. We will definately visit Italia Pizza again !

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Elaine P
“Yummm!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

Best pizza crust in town! Order the white cheese pizza and add chicken. So good I have to eat it at least once a month. Garlic knots are also a treat. With their delicious marinara sauce. However there is nothing on the menu I would not recommend. This food is so yummmmmy!

• 3 of 5 bubbles