“Something for anyone.”
Review of Newks Express Cafe

Newks Express Cafe
Ranked #32 of 146 Restaurants in Southaven
Reviewed 1 June 2012

My second vist to Newks was this past weekend and it did not dissappoint! They have a very broad menu so you can go in with kids or whoever and find something for everyone. Yes, they are a little higher than some places but you are getting a higher quality type of food. My view is if you are going on the "cheap" then go eat some fast food fried trash somewhere else!

Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

U must try the newks favorite salad! Sooo good! Or the Greek pizza and add chicken. Yum yum yum. A lit'l on the pricier said for me however the quality of food is outstanding

Reviewed 24 March 2012

I live in Southaven and Newks is the closest restaurant to my house so I eat here often. The food can be good, but be careful. They tend to try to hard with some of the items on the menu. For example, my son wanted a pepperoni and black olive pizza, and when it came it it had whole black olives on it. It was as if they were trying to be different for the sake of being different. Needless to say it was not very good. With that said, some of the items on the menu are quite delicious. I highly recommend the Chicken Pesto Sandwich and the macaroni salad is very good.

The wait staff is the typical teenage group, but I have always been treated good and they have been friendly. All and all, it is generally a good restaurant, just be aware that some of the food is a little "out there".

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Can't say enough about Newks! One of my favorite place to eat when I am visiting my sister in Mississippi.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I was visiting family in Southaven and once I had a chicken salad sandwich here, I couldn't wait to go back! While it was a bit busy during the lunch time hours, we went earlier the second time and had no problem getting a table. The salads are also delicious along with the sweet tea. As I write this, I am now craving a chicken salad sandwich from Newks and look forward to a return visit.