“Great spot for Mexican and Margs”
Review of La Terraza

La Terraza
Ranked #17 of 127 Restaurants in Starkville
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great spot for Mexican and Margs”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

"La Ta" is my favorite place to get mexican in Starkville. Good food, good margaritas, and its pretty cheap!

• Visited December 2012

Gainesville, Florida
“Nice atmosphere but I would like more healthy options”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

The restaurant has really nice atmosphere and great service - everybody was just so friendly. The chips they served as a started were delicious as well.
The negative comment is about the food - I always try to watch my weight and I dislike dishes where there is too much fat or oil. I realize I have not asked the waiter specifically to make my vegetables 'healthier' but I did not know that it would come with big amount of oil. Again, many people won't mind it, but for me this is something I try to avoid. I think I will come back again because value, atmosphere and service is so nice and part of the dish was great too but I would love to see some other Mexican and specifically vegetarian options, like tamales etc..

• Visited January 2013