“Newk's is always a favorite”
Review of Newk's Eatery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Newk's Eatery
Ranked #22 of 134 Restaurants in Starkville
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Newk's is always one of my favorite places to eat. It is consistent with the qualify of food and the service. I had the chicken salad on a croissant. The bread was fresh and the salad was delicious.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Called in for ultimate salad and regular honey mustard dressing. When I arrived they gave me southwestern shrimp casar. I travel for a living and it's been a long time since I had an order mixed up. Won't use call ahead in Starkville any more.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Went while traveling through. Really enjoyed ourselves. Was a pretty quick stop, not very busy inside. Had the Debra pizza and Newk’s Q pizza. Both really good! Overall, had a good time. Staff was really nice.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Came here to have a lunch meeting. The sandwiches and soups were great. A bit pricey for lunch but had the right atmosphere to conduct a business lunch.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I know.... 5 stars for a chain. I am never disappointed in the quality of food. I had a bowl lobster bisque for lunch and it was delicious, warm and filling. This location is always friendly and my choice for a healthy and quick business lunch while in Starkville.