“Wow!!”

Lost Pizza Co. Starkville
Ranked #7 of 134 Restaurants in Starkville
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Love the feel of this place - we are from Dallas which has amazing restaurants. However, this is a little gem in Starkville. I love their buffalo chicken pizza.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Had pizza and spinach dip app, and both were very good. Order was accurate and pizza was full of toppings. All served piping hot. My guest ordered spaghetti and it was also good. Nice decor, good food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

In Starkville for my son-in-law's graduation ceremony from MSU. Not a lot of choice on Starkville without a reservation this weekend, so look around and found that Lost Pizza had room for 8 of us. We shared some boneless wings as appetizers, were good but not great. Couple family members had the spaghetti and meatballs, saying both were solid choices. My wife and I shared a medium Kujo pizza. The pizza was loaded with toppings, equating to most places supreme type, with 5 different meats (bacon, ham, ground beef, sausage, & pepperoni) & several veggies. The crust had a nice garlic flavor to it and was very good. We had plenty left over to take home. Lot of beer choices, both bottled and draft. Prices are reasonable, order at the counter, and delivered to your table. Would definitely come back when returning to Starkville

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We visit Starkville about four times per year and always stop at Lost Pizza Co. I believe it serves the best pizza in the area.

The menu features numerous offerings from specific pizza combinations such as the "happy hippy ". And of course you can choose your own combinations.

You can also choose from several appetizers, salads, and other Italian fare. There is a wide selection of bottled beers as well as soda and tea.

I typically order a combination of the sausage , banana peppers, and sun dried tomatoes. The crust is just to my liking which is a bit chewy. The barbeque chicken pizza is also exceptionally flavorful.

The setting is great for any size group, includes memorabilia of music greats, offers classic rock on the audio system, and is family friendly . Great place to also watch various TV programming for those interested, no sound of course.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Tried the deep fried ravioli-taste just like you think it would!! Caesar salad, which was very good-even my Mom who does not like Caesar salad liked it very much. Pizza was great.