“Delicious”

Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #36 of 128 Restaurants in Starkville
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Firehouse Subs is an excellent place to eat, and the food is wonderful. I was first introduce to the Firehouse Subs when my wife and I was vacationing in Savannah, GA. After that eating experience, I would not touch another Subway sandwich again. This remarkable Sub restaurant, has subs that Subways, Quiz nos, can not match. The restaurants are clean, so you can dine in and watch T.V or have it for take-out. I was very impressed with Firehouse and they have a location in Starksville, MS. I have even entertained the thought of wanting to open a franchise in my hometown. I am very pleased with their service and quality of food.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

There are plenty of sandwich shops in Starkville but his one has the best by far. Everything is so tasty.