“Surprise Find”
Review of Shipley Donuts

Shipley Donuts
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Starkville
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We are from Texas where Shipley’s is all over the place. We now live in South Alabama and we don’t have one. It was nice to find a little piece of Texas in Starkville during our stay. The donuts tasted like Shipley’s, so we can’t complain.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Had a large cup of French vanilla coffee along with chocolate dipped, chocolate sprinkle and glazed donuts-what a great treat to start the morning. Doughnuts were fresh, warm, and had an excellent taste.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I was coordinating breakfast for 12 people at a branch I was visiting & called my order in weeks ahead of time. When she was getting my order and about to bring it to me, someone else mentioned that my kolaches are in the warming drawer so she may have almost forgot about that. Then they stacked the donuts instead of laying them flat so the frosting was all over. When I got to the branch, they didn't even give me what I asked for. If they didn't have what I asked for they should have told me. Just disappointing overall.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit and it was later in the day when the inventory was low. However, the Bavarian filled donuts were still available and were still fresh and extremely tasty. The custard was perfect.

I also had the cherry filled and they were of high quality as well. I was visiting the area and will return for the filled donuts the next time in the area. I will go early so I can try more of the wide variety available. Super job Shipleys.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This location is amazing and the donuts are even better. Great service and wonderful attitudes from all employees especially when it was a busy game day crowd.