“Good food....Worthwhile stop in StarkVegas”
Review of The Veranda

The Veranda
Reserve with OpenTable
The Veranda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 127 Restaurants in Starkville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Locksley Way
Starkville, Mississippi
“Good food....Worthwhile stop in StarkVegas”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Good all around menu. Nice bar area, chicken and rice is mighty nice....We used to eat here for lunch all the time when I worked in starkville over a 4 year period. Good service.

• Visited August 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time great food”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

Recently went to Starkville on business trip and a guy from city grille in Madison told me next time I come to Starkville I should try it boy was he right it was great took to business associates and we had a wonderful time food was great service was great and the atmosphere was even better I found my place to go in Starkville I will defiantly be back

• Visited April 2013
Guntown
“always the best!!!”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

don't think you can ever go wrong going here for a meal...always first rate service, food, and atmospere...from lunch to evening meal, it is always the place to be in Starkville..better be ready for large crowds tho, as it is always busy..

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank msbullie
Starkville, Mississippi
“Definitely a Starkville Favorite”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in the state. The food is always great, and the variety on the menu makes it easy to take a group and know that everyone will have a great selection and a great meal. Only challenge is the parking, which is a testament to how good a restaurant it is!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Traveler1959-123
“Best steak I have ever eaten”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

It may be a bit pricy, but it is worth it. I have been there twice and both times I left saying it was the best steak ever. My husband had fish, my kids had chicken and pasta. They were very happy with their meals.

Visited January 2013