“An incredible burger at a really friendly place”

Bulldog Burger Company
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Starkville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: We serve big, juicy, handmade burgers with thought-out ingredients served on a fresh-baked, never-smushed bun.
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were visiting from out of town, and our concierge recommended Bulldog Burger. We were not disappointed. In fact, combining the food and the friendly, young staff, it was one of our best meals in Mississippi. The burger was nothing short of amazing, and they offered both sweet potato fries and a gluten free bun. I was shocked and delighted. If you’re in Starkville and up up for a burger and a relaxing meal, this is the place for you.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great team spirit in the mood, menu choices, and decor for MSU. Our burgers were delicious and well-cooked. Choices on the menu were interesting and our server attentive. A little noisy- but it was a busy night in a college town. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We were in Columbus and people said we had to make the drive to eat at Bulldog Burger. We weren't disappointed! Our group had 4 different burgers and everyone really liked theirs. Most of the group said it was the best burger they'd ever had. The service and atmosphere were also terrific.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I got the bulldog burger and wife got the Ay Adrian. All food was great! I would get fries in place of tater tots next time. Top place we ate at on trip!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on Tuesday the 17th while my son are I were in town touring MSU. We were told by several locals to give it a try so we did.....and they didn’t disappoint. We were there around 3 pm not very busy and asked for recommendations from the waiter. My son got the Bulldog burger and I had the Smokehouse. I have eaten a lot of burgers in many other states and this by far would be a top 5. Atmosphere in the restaurant is great and the staff are friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Will definitely be a stop again next time in town.