Horseshoe Tunica
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$54
US$56
US$49
US$57
US$55
Best Western Tunica Resort(Tunica)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$40
US$37
  • Pool
2,710 results
All reviewspremium roomdiamond loungeburger barslot machinescasino hostpoker roomget awaycasino floortable gamesnice roomhotel roomgreat tripgold strikefunbuffetbinionsemployees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband, mother and father in law, and my step daughter stayed at this hotel. I stayed here before years ago. A lot has changed. Because Harrah's in Tunica closed June 1, 2014, a lot of the people that had rooms booked for Harrah's was placed in rooms in Horseshoe. We had reserved our non smoking rooms 6 months earlier. Our room preference was ignored due to giving the Harrah's customer their room preferences. My mother in law suffers from COPD. We were told that they did not have any more non smoking rooms so they placed an air purifier in her room. We were also told that they would try to move her to a different room the next day.My mother in law did not want to have to pack up her things and move to another room It would have been appreciated if someone from Horseshoe would have contacted us and let us know that we would not be receiving our room preference. At least we would have had the opportunity to decide whether to stay at that hotel or book at another one. We requested a microwave for our room. When we received it, it was filthy. The refrigerator in the room was wobbly. The buffet was excellent. I do not think I will stay here again.

Room Tip: If you stay here, when you book your room on line, if you have any type of health issues, be sure and list it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Thay_37
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary by traveling to Tunica on a day trip. The buffet was expensive since we do not travel to the casino often. We paid 45 for two people. After we ate, we gambled a little. I quit after spending 60 bucks and only getting maybe five dollars back. My husband also did not win a dime. Friends say we have to play at least a hundred bucks to win.
After spending almost a hundred for a room, almost fifty for dinner, we can not afford Tunica.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Petrocelli1991
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Other than the fact that they charge for the internet (can you believe that!!!) is was a nice place. The buffet was very good, lots of selections. The rooms were very nice also. The place was very clean...my 1st time in Tunica. If they ever offer free internet I might come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank JDG48
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very clean and large room, excellent service. Convenient distance to casino. Maid service was wonderful and helpful. Bottle water was available to rooms at all times and that was a plus. Loved the promotional coupons for free rooms and casino play money; buffet was the bomb.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank babiluv4u65
Reviewed 20 June 2014

nice room, great casino, great poker room.....this trip, the power was off due to lines being down...they ran two generators to keep the casino rolling and the lower floor rooms....we were lucky and had a 2nd floor room, but some other people we met on the elevator with higher rooms were issued a flashlight! yes, no power at all up there, I don't know how they could take it!! love their poker room tho, the best in the south still as far as I am concerned....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple