“HORRIBLE - STAY AWAY - BEWARE - FLEAS AND BED BUGS”
Review of Treasure Town Inn

Treasure Town Inn
Treasure Town Inn
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
houston
“HORRIBLE - STAY AWAY - BEWARE - FLEAS AND BED BUGS”
Reviewed 26 July 2008

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE - Fleas, mosquitoes, filthy bed sheets, blood on wall from smacked dead mosquites. I have pictures to prove except for the fleas and bed bugs. We entered the 1st room to be attached by a strong animal smell and then fleas. They would not refund our money and rather put us into an equally horrible room, but not fleas, this one had an army of mosquitoes. The room was filthy!!!! See pictures. I wiped the seat and arm of the chair and the white face cloth I used was disgusting!!!! We requested a refund and they flat out refused!!! I will continue to spread the word of this awful establishment and owner!!!

• Liked — NOTHING
  • Disliked — THE FLEAS
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
7 Thank Suzan Y

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
McKinney Tx
Reviewed 28 October 2007

This is a very unclean hotel, we stayed here simply for our pet. HOWEVER we were not allowed to leave him in his cage..VERY SMALL shy dog...We paid double price at 99$ a night when everyone else is paying 49 we paid an extra 50 for the DOG???? Why? the room was so unclean to the LARGE gap under the door to the sheets that smelled like Curry takeout...NO JOKE>....
The bathroom stool wabbled when you sat on it. I thought perhaps I would fall off, needless to say we did NOT stay the whole week end. We took our dog to the sams town and while yes we had to hide her it was a better stay atleast it was super clean...I had to shower for 30 minutes to feel clean from the other hotel.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — EVERYTHING
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank TUNICALVR

Travellers are raving about these Tunica hotels

las vegas
Reviewed 10 August 2007

Do Not Stay Unless u Like A Terrible Motel . If u like spiders and bugs in your room, This is the hotel for u. I traveled across country,I asked for a laundry room the onwer said there was not one for me to use.I booked the room for 2 nights .could not get money back for second night. I asked for extra towels he said he didnt have any i had to wait for him to wash more.our room didnt have cable as advertised .I will never stay in this hotel again I would rather sleep in my car . i had to buy air freshner because the smell was so bad in the room.

• Liked — location
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank 849danav
St. Louis
Reviewed 23 April 2007

Facial and toilet tissue was rough-didn't know they made such inferior stuff
Towels are small and extremely rough
Toilet bowl was not seated correctly and rocked when used
Faucet sprayed water all over vanity and guest
Bed blanket had holes and was torn in the middle
Lighting over vanity was inadequate
Almost an inch of space around door making it extremely unsafe
No coffee pot in room nor coffe offered in office
Extremely overpriced for accomodations offered
Light for bathroom is on outside of lavatory and one switch turns on both light and fan so that impossible to be used without disturbing fellow roommate.
Fan in bath sounds like a 747 taking off

Stayed April 2007
1 Thank stlouisflower
MISSOURI
Reviewed 21 March 2007

This is a SUPER BAD HOTEL sure they take pets but you have to stay in the room with them at all times. We were booted from our room (no lie )locked out and ask to leave .. we had went to breakfast and returned to this I went to the front desk and said whats going on ...they replied you cant leave your pet...even though we called and ask if it was ok.. shes a 2lb dog no barker

• Liked — Not one thing
  • Disliked — front desk
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank COCOBEACHLVR
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 31 July 2003

This is one of the few places in the Tunica/Robinsonville area that welcomes pets. The carpet was frayed near the door, but the room was very clean and odor free. Close to all the casinos and bargain rates makes this a great choice, plus you'll likely meet some other nice pet owners when you are outside walking your pet!

26 Thank Mosenthin