I just returned from my first trip to Tunica in over 13 years. I wasn't sure what to expect but overall was pleased with the experience. The Fitz was a fine place to stay. A little run down but it was clean and despite a large family reunion taking place, pleasantly quiet. We did have to request extra towels and wash cloths twice. It irritated me a little that I reserved a room for 4 people and only had two washcloths and 3 towels each day. Housekeeping was quick to bring us more when we called but I just don't think this is something that should ever have to be requested. We had a fun time playing in the casino here as well. The $3 blackjack was nice and the roulette table was a good time. There is a large selection of penny slot machines too that some in my party enjoyed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fitz Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts