“Bally's Hotel Casino”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tunica
Bally's Tunica Casino Hotel
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Columbia, Tennessee
“Bally's Hotel Casino”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Ok this is the first time I have wrote a review on a hotel and to be honest I read the reviews on this site about Bally's before I arrived but I decided I wouldn't heed the advice and try it for myself. 1: Price....I booked my room for the weeked at the attractive price of $58.00 per night, this was before i realized that the hotel and casino are NOT connected. There is a shuttle service to and from but I find this very, very inconvenient. 2: Rooms...We were booked in room which was spacious but it didn't seem like it was a real room ....it seems like it may have been a meeting room converted into a room. I booked a room with a king size bed but got a queen size bed on the floor and behind the headboard was NASTY! Really weird set up. No WIFI and the bathroom was atrotious! The toliet felt like it was about to come off the floor, the tub was nasty and the jacuzzi water jets when activated shot out grime and grit! After a shower I felt itchy and my wife said the water felt slimy. 3: Staff.....to be honest I had no real contact with them but what little contact was pleasant. 4: Casino....once again the casino is detached from the hotel,,,there is a shuttle that runs back and forth and was a pleasant ride but I did not like the setup. The casino in my opinion was a little scuzzy! Very, very smokey and seemed very depressing in there. In short I would not reccomend this hotel at all. Spend the extra money and go to a bigger set up. we ended up going to Sam's Town the next night and loved it! You get what you pay for so dont let the low room rate grab you!

Room Tip: Dont do it!
5 Thank Joel724

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 18 February 2013

For some reason the floor between the entry door and bathroom was wet, as if bathroom tub was over flowing out to the door the hotel staff did nothing, I loved the room it was good for 2 people to relax, and the casino bus was fun to ride.

The only problem is we was not offered any new hotel stays even that we have visit many times after our first free hotel stay invite.

The room was clean and had a spa bath. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Make sure the carpet is not wet between the bathroom and the door, this you will have to deal with i...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MensHelpTv
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We made a stop at this hotel on our way back from Texas. We got the room for 50 bucks but wow…walked in and it smelled…thought well we are not going to be in the room much as we would be at the casino. I immediately took off the stained bedspreads and threw them on the stained carpet floors. We sat on the bed and could feel every spring! We could not get the air conditioning to work either… When we got back from the casino and got in bed…WOW the sheets had so much static electricity that they were sticking to use and if you ran your hand across them it was like a lightening show…luckily we had enough alcohol in us we giggled about it but would never stay here again! One review said it was like a motel 6….I totally agree but I would call it a motel 3! We plan on coming back to Tunica with friends for a weekend but will definitely stay at a different hotel! If anyone has recomendations let me know.

2 Thank kverchota

Travellers are raving about these Tunica hotels

Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

They are trying to get this hotel back to its original glory. Kind a hard to do a lot of fix ups when they only charge $25 a day. They were not very busy. Staff was nice. Would we stay here again..... Only if we couldn't get a room comped at another casino. Less money I pay on room that I might only be on for 6 hours is less I can spend on the slots

• Stayed February 2013
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Bally's hotel was great, especially for the price! Check in was quick and easy, it had a huge and extremely comfortable bed, tv with cable, mini fridge, hair dryer, clean towels table and chairs, etc, Everything was clean and in order. My only complaint would be the build up on the bathtub jets (this wasn't an issue for me as I only needed the shower,) and there were stains on the floors but again, for the price it was fantastic!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Spent 12/29 & 12/30 at Bally's. Room was clean, king bed comfortable, sheets soft and jacuzzi tub worked! There is no wi-fi and riding the shuttle to and from the casino got old quickly. Much quieter than attached casino hotels but also much smaller. Older property and it shows. Should offer simple complementary breakfast since there is no place to eat on site and we were only given enough coffee for one cup each.

Casino was packed both nights and as a slot player, the machines were singing all night. I did not win big but enough to continue playing on their dollar! Certainly not the glitz and glitter of the other casino's in Tunica but much more laid back and not filled with "high rollers". Just normal folks having fun. There were many intoxicated and a fight broke out over a slot machine so security was everywhere and one guy went out in hand cuffs. People were putting their player cards into machines and walking off just so they got entered into the drawings. Place was packed and I pulled a couple of cards myself. When one guy told me a lady was playing that machine as I pulled her card, I told him she should not have left and sat down. She asked where her card was upon return and I pointed to it on the side, she never said a word to me. That is not fair and should not be allowed, same as putting the chair up and leaving a machine. If you want to play, stay otherwise the machine is up for the grabs in my world of gaming! The casino will hold a machine for you under certain circumstances but not when they are packed!

Overall, Bally's was fun, food in the Barn was excellent and I will go back if other casino's are booked.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank woodyball6
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

I was there on Dec. 29th and it is truly the Motel 6 of the casino hotels. I pulled my covers back and there was several hairs and yellow stains on the sheets. The housekeeper was next door and I asked her to come and change them. She told me most of the sheets have those stains. They need to buy some more! The room smelled like wet dog and mildew. We left around 4:00 a.m and went home. I couldn't get comfortable and my husband got sick. I don't usually believe in you get what you pay for but in this case(29$) I got what I paid for.

Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple