“Rating Excellent for the price!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tunica
Bally's Tunica Casino Hotel
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Missouri
“Rating Excellent for the price!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

Ok, so I rated as average in the rating scale above, but considering the price, I would rate this hotel as excellent. We had a comfortable king bed, and the room and linens were all clean. The shower was the best I have had in a hotel at any price with plenty of pressure and a good spray pattern. Very surprisingly, the tub was equipped with whirlpool jets, but by the time I had discovered that, I was ready for my shower, not a relaxing spa. The hotel is separate from the casino and a shuttle runs every ten minutes or when you ask the desk clerk or the casino valet office to call them, but most people will want to simply drive from one casino to another anyway. The negative reviews I see here must be from those folks who live in upscale digs and would never dream of stepping foot across my humble threshold, but if you like saving money and you are just going to sleep in your room, I highly reccommend this place. The upper 1% should stay in their palatial surrounds and shut up as far as I`m concerned.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Porchboy

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Columbia, Tennessee, Usa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

I'll start by saying I am far from someone who can't be pleased or is super picky about anything but this place is a dump. Housekeeping is horrible and this is by far the nastiest place I have ever stayed. The carpet is stained and worn out. The jets in the tub didn't work, the furniture was nice about 20 years ago but is now trash. My wife and I have watched this place get more run down and trashy every year but it is finally to the point we will never stay again. I'll miss the free room offers for the sake of the fact they are free but I'd much rather stay somewhere else and pay 50 to 60 dollars a room than take this freeby.

Room Tip: Keep driving to another hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Robert T

Travellers are raving about these Tunica hotels

Columbia, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Ok this is the first time I have wrote a review on a hotel and to be honest I read the reviews on this site about Bally's before I arrived but I decided I wouldn't heed the advice and try it for myself. 1: Price....I booked my room for the weeked at the attractive price of $58.00 per night, this was before i realized that the hotel and casino are NOT connected. There is a shuttle service to and from but I find this very, very inconvenient. 2: Rooms...We were booked in room which was spacious but it didn't seem like it was a real room ....it seems like it may have been a meeting room converted into a room. I booked a room with a king size bed but got a queen size bed on the floor and behind the headboard was NASTY! Really weird set up. No WIFI and the bathroom was atrotious! The toliet felt like it was about to come off the floor, the tub was nasty and the jacuzzi water jets when activated shot out grime and grit! After a shower I felt itchy and my wife said the water felt slimy. 3: Staff.....to be honest I had no real contact with them but what little contact was pleasant. 4: Casino....once again the casino is detached from the hotel,,,there is a shuttle that runs back and forth and was a pleasant ride but I did not like the setup. The casino in my opinion was a little scuzzy! Very, very smokey and seemed very depressing in there. In short I would not reccomend this hotel at all. Spend the extra money and go to a bigger set up. we ended up going to Sam's Town the next night and loved it! You get what you pay for so dont let the low room rate grab you!

Room Tip: Dont do it!
5 Thank Joel724
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

For some reason the floor between the entry door and bathroom was wet, as if bathroom tub was over flowing out to the door the hotel staff did nothing, I loved the room it was good for 2 people to relax, and the casino bus was fun to ride.

The only problem is we was not offered any new hotel stays even that we have visit many times after our first free hotel stay invite.

The room was clean and had a spa bath. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Make sure the carpet is not wet between the bathroom and the door, this you will have to deal with i...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MensHelpTv
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

We made a stop at this hotel on our way back from Texas. We got the room for 50 bucks but wow…walked in and it smelled…thought well we are not going to be in the room much as we would be at the casino. I immediately took off the stained bedspreads and threw them on the stained carpet floors. We sat on the bed and could feel every spring! We could not get the air conditioning to work either… When we got back from the casino and got in bed…WOW the sheets had so much static electricity that they were sticking to use and if you ran your hand across them it was like a lightening show…luckily we had enough alcohol in us we giggled about it but would never stay here again! One review said it was like a motel 6….I totally agree but I would call it a motel 3! We plan on coming back to Tunica with friends for a weekend but will definitely stay at a different hotel! If anyone has recomendations let me know.

2 Thank kverchota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

They are trying to get this hotel back to its original glory. Kind a hard to do a lot of fix ups when they only charge $25 a day. They were not very busy. Staff was nice. Would we stay here again..... Only if we couldn't get a room comped at another casino. Less money I pay on room that I might only be on for 6 hours is less I can spend on the slots

• Stayed February 2013
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

Bally's hotel was great, especially for the price! Check in was quick and easy, it had a huge and extremely comfortable bed, tv with cable, mini fridge, hair dryer, clean towels table and chairs, etc, Everything was clean and in order. My only complaint would be the build up on the bathtub jets (this wasn't an issue for me as I only needed the shower,) and there were stains on the floors but again, for the price it was fantastic!