“Vacation with the kids”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kids Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: .Kids Quest is the largest supervised children's entertainment provider in the United States for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids Quest offers a variety of activities: gym, Karaoke Star Stage, arcade and video games (Wii(R), iPad(R), Kinect(R)), indoor play piece, arts and crafts, Quest Cafe, Tiny Tot room, group games, and more! (Activities vary by center.) Our centers are open seven days a week, including nights and holidays. Our staff is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids Quest is a shoe-free environment and socks are required (available for purchase).
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We went to Tunica for vacation to be close to Memphis attractions. We took the kids to Kids Quest and they had a blast. My kids are older but I noticed they had a special section for smaller children..Lots to do for kid of all ages. They also have a café with reasonable prices.

1  Thank Cissy T

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have taken my daughter to Kids Quest since she was 5, and she will be 19 next week. She loves playing all of those games. Take $10 and play for about 3 or 4 hours. When you win coin tickets, you turn them in for more game tokens. It can go on and on. They have drinks available for purchase too.

4  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed 6 April 2013

LOVED this place...$20 will last about a very noisy hour in the arcade...felt sorry for the little kids (who were having a great time btw) dropped off by their folks while daddy gambled the morgage...

2  Thank StoneAlone
Reviewed 28 March 2013

OK. Not a good ticket/prize exchange. Snack counter must have closed early ...? no snacks were available.

1  Thank WannaGo25
Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

I am extremely cautious about were my son goes. This location gives you the option to leave you child up to 8 hours (7.50 hr) to play and snack ( if you leave funding) while you visit the casinos . I walked up and asked other parents around and got great feedback and saw kids smiling . My son stayed for two hours ( He is 8) he informed me that they had an iPad station, basketball , Wii and other games. He rated it as a 5 !

2  Thank Andersoncrew