“Kid quest experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kids Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: .Kids Quest is the largest supervised children's entertainment provider in the United States for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids Quest offers a variety of activities: gym, Karaoke Star Stage, arcade and video games (Wii(R), iPad(R), Kinect(R)), indoor play piece, arts and crafts, Quest Cafe, Tiny Tot room, group games, and more! (Activities vary by center.) Our centers are open seven days a week, including nights and holidays. Our staff is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids Quest is a shoe-free environment and socks are required (available for purchase).
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kid quest experience”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Absolutely loved Kids Quest!!! Took my kids there to the arcade and they really enjoyed themselves!! Once i realized that my kids enjoyed it so much, I decided to pay for them to stay at the kids quest child care center!!! The prices were very reasonable, the staff was very informative and friendly and my kids really had a blast!!!! If I ever visit Tunica with my kids again, I'll definitely be dropping them off at Kids Quest!!!!

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Yashica B

Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The kids love Kids Quest!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My niece and nephew loved kids quest. They were not ready to leave upon my arrival to pick them up.
Options: snack bar, jungle gym, basketball court, video game center, Ipad station, cartoons.
Price: $7.50 per hour. 5% discount to Harrah's Player Members.

Visited January 2014
5 Thank Rod B
Houlka, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Vacation with the kids”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We went to Tunica for vacation to be close to Memphis attractions. We took the kids to Kids Quest and they had a blast. My kids are older but I noticed they had a special section for smaller children..Lots to do for kid of all ages. They also have a café with reasonable prices.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cissy T
Flint, Michigan
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great place for kids and adults”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have taken my daughter to Kids Quest since she was 5, and she will be 19 next week. She loves playing all of those games. Take $10 and play for about 3 or 4 hours. When you win coin tickets, you turn them in for more game tokens. It can go on and on. They have drinks available for purchase too.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Tracy M
Nirvana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“My 10 and 12 year old boys”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

LOVED this place...$20 will last about a very noisy hour in the arcade...felt sorry for the little kids (who were having a great time btw) dropped off by their folks while daddy gambled the morgage...

Visited April 2013