“Great time for the kids while you get away!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kids Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: .Kids Quest is the largest supervised children's entertainment provider in the United States for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids Quest offers a variety of activities: gym, Karaoke Star Stage, arcade and video games (Wii(R), iPad(R), Kinect(R)), indoor play piece, arts and crafts, Quest Cafe, Tiny Tot room, group games, and more! (Activities vary by center.) Our centers are open seven days a week, including nights and holidays. Our staff is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids Quest is a shoe-free environment and socks are required (available for purchase).
Bryant, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great time for the kids while you get away!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Our daughter love this place! We often visit Tunica and bring her just for this. She always makes new friends and has a great time. They offer meals, and calls if anything happens. They call us just to let us know she got a scratch while going down the slide!

Visited March 2014

Chicago, Illinois
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was a safe place for kids to stay with supervision., yet costly it was worth it to assure your chidren would be having fun and safe.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank A L
West Sacramento, California
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Only place for kids in Tunica”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

Decent arcade for kids. Stayed one night at Horseshoe Tunica, and was advised this was the only place in the area for children's activities.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank David B
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kid quest experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Absolutely loved Kids Quest!!! Took my kids there to the arcade and they really enjoyed themselves!! Once i realized that my kids enjoyed it so much, I decided to pay for them to stay at the kids quest child care center!!! The prices were very reasonable, the staff was very informative and friendly and my kids really had a blast!!!! If I ever visit Tunica with my kids again, I'll definitely be dropping them off at Kids Quest!!!!

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Yashica B
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The kids love Kids Quest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

My niece and nephew loved kids quest. They were not ready to leave upon my arrival to pick them up.
Options: snack bar, jungle gym, basketball court, video game center, Ipad station, cartoons.
Price: $7.50 per hour. 5% discount to Harrah's Player Members.

Visited January 2014