“Did not enjoy at all” 2 of 5 bubbles

41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Did not enjoy at all”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Crowded areas, workers were nice, but not friendly. Not impressed with the slot machine selection either. Waited to hear a group play music, but the music was not good and left.

Visited June 2014

San Antonio, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Always a joy to visit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

It is and always would be one of my favorite casino to visit. I have always enjoyed the staff at Roadhouse they are very pleasant to be around and really makes you feel welcome especially when they know you traveled from afar to visit them. Now the payout isn't as good, but it's still one of my favorite casinos to visit.

Visited June 2014
Millington, Tennessee
“Casino staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was down in Tunica for a concert and had a room at Roadhouse. The room was great..The casino staff, not so much. Me and my fiance went down to play a few games. There wasn't hardly any people in the casino. Sat down to play and tried to order a drink. The machine I was at said you couldn't order from it at the time. So my fiance went to find a waitress to get a drink and she said he had to be playing to get a drink. She would've known we were playing if she wouldv'e done her job and seen that we were waiting on a waitress. He came back to me and made sure I was still at the same machines that we were playing on so he could go find her again and show her where we were. He ended up having to ask another waitress for a drink and she went and got security. They came and told my fiance he was cut off from drinks and to get off their floor when he never got the first drink. I think they handled the situation poorly and just wanted an easy way to not do their job. He shouldn't have been treated the way he was treated. If he was too messed up to be in that casino to be cut off, the security guard that checks your ID to get on the floor would have told us he couldn't go in and play. I called to speak with someone with authority and was promised a called back and I still haven't heard a thing. That was 10 days ago. Hotel is great. But I do not recommend their little casino with boring games and rude staff.

Visited May 2014
Houston Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A bit dark”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were leery of visiting Roadhouse because everytime the shuttle stopped @ Roadhouse, no one ever got off there only @ Horseshoe Casino. very dark inside and seems small. Not very many people in there at all, almost as few as Harrah's and its closing, but Roadhouse was not. Slots were not paying out either.

Visited May 2014
Jasper, Indiana, Usa
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Odd theme but okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We have an annual golf trip and stay in this part of Tunica...usually Gold Strike. The Roadhouse is next door to the Horseshoe and Gold Strike. It is strange because the outside looks like a castle but the inside is a honky tonk roadhouse theme. Cool sports bar with a bunch of TVs...Although the new bartender did not know how to change channels very well. Live music was decent but not great...the band that played last weekend actually cleared the bar out once with their set...ouch. Table game selection is good but the table color scheme takes some getting used to. Not your usual green felt but a grayish woodgrain. Knowledgeable dealers and friendly staff...definitely worth a couple hours visit.