“Hotel is run down”

Tunica Roadhouse Casino
Ranked #3 of 26 things to do in Tunica
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Carpet in hallways bulked up very dangerous. I mentioned it to front desk and the said they knew. Lots like that. They didn't seem to care. Slot machines still not so great. The ones from Harrahs were supposed to be there. Didn't see them. Casino has that musty smell.

1  Thank golfmansam

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Crowded areas, workers were nice, but not friendly. Not impressed with the slot machine selection either. Waited to hear a group play music, but the music was not good and left.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

It is and always would be one of my favorite casino to visit. I have always enjoyed the staff at Roadhouse they are very pleasant to be around and really makes you feel welcome especially when they know you traveled from afar to visit them. Now the payout isn't as good, but it's still one of my favorite casinos to visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was down in Tunica for a concert and had a room at Roadhouse. The room was great..The casino staff, not so much. Me and my fiance went down to play a few games. There wasn't hardly any people in the casino. Sat down to play and tried to order a drink. The machine I was at said you couldn't order from it at the time. So my fiance went to find a waitress to get a drink and she said he had to be playing to get a drink. She would've known we were playing if she wouldv'e done her job and seen that we were waiting on a waitress. He came back to me and made sure I was still at the same machines that we were playing on so he could go find her again and show her where we were. He ended up having to ask another waitress for a drink and she went and got security. They came and told my fiance he was cut off from drinks and to get off their floor when he never got the first drink. I think they handled the situation poorly and just wanted an easy way to not do their job. He shouldn't have been treated the way he was treated. If he was too messed up to be in that casino to be cut off, the security guard that checks your ID to get on the floor would have told us he couldn't go in and play. I called to speak with someone with authority and was promised a called back and I still haven't heard a thing. That was 10 days ago. Hotel is great. But I do not recommend their little casino with boring games and rude staff.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were leery of visiting Roadhouse because everytime the shuttle stopped @ Roadhouse, no one ever got off there only @ Horseshoe Casino. very dark inside and seems small. Not very many people in there at all, almost as few as Harrah's and its closing, but Roadhouse was not. Slots were not paying out either.