“Christine M.”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Christine M.”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I love this place. The service is awesome. They brought me a microwave with no charge. The room had a huge hot tub, awesome comp rooms, very clean and they had a frig too. I stay here every time I get a chance. The casino has tight machines but it's ok cause I can spent lots of time in their garden tub!!!

Bruce, Mississippi
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Do not like”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This casino is dark, smells like a bar. Not alot of games. This might be a good place to go and listen to the band, drink and dance but not as a casino.

1 Thank Staci T
Dayton, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“First visit”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was our first visit to the Tunica Roadhouse Casino. It was very nice and we plan on returning in the future.

White Lake, Michigan, United States
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Small but nice”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

It is a small casino, has mostly penny machines. nice people, clean. Western theme, won some, lost some, I would go back.

Visited June 2014
Canal Winchester, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Small, Friendly”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Walked in and the staff seemed annoyed that I was there. They had 2 blackjack tables open, a pitch game and a $3 shoe game, so I sat down. The dealer just did not enjoy his job. Did not engage in conversation and it was not for my lack of trying. I quickly lost my buy in, gave the guy a buck tip only because he did deal to me and I know thats how they make their living, but in reality he did not deserve that. Wont be back.