“Wonderful Buffet”

Add it.
Sam's Gambling Hall
Ranked #10 of 26 things to do in Tunica
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is a SMOKING CASINO, they all are in Tuncia but they have an upstairs and it seems better there. No gambling tables on upper floor so less smoke. Same slots. But the best thing was the Buffet for 9.99 lunch with beer or wine included. WOW. Food was wonderful and the people great. So if nothing else go there for lunch. Dinner was $15.99 but it is worth every cent.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Nothing new to expect here if you have been to a Sams Town. Older casino - buffet average - rooms adequate, but with good beds and bedding. Very clean.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Had a great time at Sam's Town. Friendly fun people. I always win here when I dont win anywhere else. Buffet is really good and you can always find a discount here and there.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Enjoyed our visit here. On Wednesday, they had a special $10 buffet. When you pay $10 to eat, they give you a receipt and after you eat take the receipt to the service desk and they give you $10 in free slot play. It was a good deal for us. Casino was nice and clean. We had an enjoyable evening.

2  Thank TravelingBirdsWeAre
Reviewed 1 April 2013

The whole time we were here I never heard anyone winning big. I'm not expecting to win alot but just enough to let me keep playing while I'm there. I even tried playing progressive to win big and it just sucked the money right out of my pockets. Seems the slots in St. Louis Area are better at paying out.