Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againmicrowavemsmississippihollywood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2013

There is no way I can give this hotel a super bad review if I only paid 49.50 plus tax on the weekend to stay here. Now of course there were a few things that were not of my liking, but for the price, I had to be satisfied and get over it. I didn't get much sleep being that the bed was so low, but I was able to go downstairs and get a drink and some chips from the office store, so that wasn't so bad. I didn't like the fact that my sheets didn't look clean, so I could no wait to get a shower the next morning. That long hair didn't belong to me. The bathroom was nicely kept, although, I will never request another handicapped bathroom, because taking a shower was the pits. Anyway, I would stay here again, but I am hoping that I will not have too. One thing for sure, ALL staff was pleasant and tried to help in any way that they could. So what more can you ask for .....if you want a cheap stay.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor is quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Hotel room was not bad for the price. Not overly clean but would do for one night. The disappointment is that they put smoking rooms right next to non smoking ones, so we woke up to the smell of smoke wafting into the room. Not a way I want to wake up.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Van F, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Missing from my room: iron and ironing board, blankets, working heater, my room was supposed to be non-smoking but it didn't smell good. The hotel hallway smelled like cigarette smoke. I asked the front desk for some kind of spray to spray in the room and almost nothing was available.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Van F, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

I deeply regret your experience with us was not a good one. Based on your feedback and that of others, we are changing the layout of our smoking rooms to minimize the impact of the smell associated with cigarette smoke on those of us who do not smoke. The demand for smoking rooms is high in this market and we have to offer something for all our guests.

We don't put irons and ironing boards in our rooms at this time. We have them available at the Front Desk. The Front Desk clerk cannot hand out any chemicals to a guest, but should have treated your room him/herself. I apologize for your getting an inappropriate response and have coached all our employees about being professional at all times.

We should have blankets folded on the luggage racks in the rooms. During the summer we don't put them on the bed, but they are available at any time.

I appreciate your comments. Those of you who let us know where we have missed the mark give us the chance to fix errors and improve service. Feel free to contact me if you plan a future stay so I can make sure it will be a great experience. Thank you and best wishes.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family