“Nice people, room marginal”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Tunica

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Lombard
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

The rooms need to be upgraded. The furniture is old, hallway old and dirty. Bright side is the staff is very helpful and friendly. Also, you don't get all the channels on the TV.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Calhoun City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

There is no way I can give this hotel a super bad review if I only paid 49.50 plus tax on the weekend to stay here. Now of course there were a few things that were not of my liking, but for the price, I had to be satisfied and get over it. I didn't get much sleep being that the bed was so low, but I was able to go downstairs and get a drink and some chips from the office store, so that wasn't so bad. I didn't like the fact that my sheets didn't look clean, so I could no wait to get a shower the next morning. That long hair didn't belong to me. The bathroom was nicely kept, although, I will never request another handicapped bathroom, because taking a shower was the pits. Anyway, I would stay here again, but I am hoping that I will not have too. One thing for sure, ALL staff was pleasant and tried to help in any way that they could. So what more can you ask for .....if you want a cheap stay.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor is quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Tunica hotels
Hollywood Casino Tunica Hotel
Horseshoe Tunica
Horseshoe Tunica
#2 of 19 in Tunica
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,335 reviews

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts? Share your experiences!