“It works”

Key West Inn Tunica
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Coming back from a trip Jackson, Ms, our grandsons wanted to stay with their grandmother who lives in Hernando, so we had an adult night out and use my android to find a place for the night. After reading some reviews of other places, we felt this was the lesser of the other "evils". Beds were comfortable, rooms dated, but a pleasant place to stay. we did not opt for the $10 late check out fee. The walls were thin enough to let you know when someone was in the toilet next door, but fairly reasonable rate for the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mrbilbill65203
There are newer reviews for Key West Inn Tunica

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Everything was average but the rooms are way overpriced compared to others but we wanted to stay close by in this area so we chose this one....My problem is they will let you pay an extra $10 for a 2:00 pm check-out and we did that to get more sleep after traveling and checking in so late as we did....They woke us up knocking on our room door at check out...after complaining about that they refunded only $5!!! Really? Great customer service huh? I think half of our cost back might have been closer to fair!

Room Tip: Go past this one to another hotel is my tip!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The rooms were great! My dad was very pleased and so was the rest of my family. The location was right where we needed to be. Right by the casinos in Tunica, restaurants, and stores. It had all the amenities a room should have like the coffee machine, iron board, iron, and blow dryer. I liked the price that I got the rooms for best and all the rest. There was nothing not to like.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Tiffani B
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I made reservations a week ahead of my travel date thru AAA.com. When we arrived, they did not have our reservation (said "AAA failed to fax it to us"). They even told me I shouldn't use AAA to make reservations -- I needed to call hotels direct. (I've used AAA.com very often in the past and NEVER had a problem with a reservation.) They eventually found a room to put us in (after I refused a king room -- we're two female friends who did not want to sleep together -- and also refused a smoking room when we requested nonsmoking). Because they did not get my original reservation, they could not honor my request for a first floor room (I have arthritis in my knee and have trouble climbing stairs). As I was struggling up the stairs with my luggage, we were "dive bombed" by a bunch of WASPS. We were not stung, fortunately, but the next guest up the stairs was not so lucky -- he got stung. Altogether, a very bad start to our Labor Day trip. I WON'T STAY THERE AGAIN AND RECOMMEND OTHERS AVOID IT ALSO.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere other than Key West Inn Tunica.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CLM429
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The front desk clerk "Betty" is rude. If you have a clc card they will not honor it. They called and asked if we wanted our room cleaned our response was no just clean towels. We never received the towels. Terrible service and hospitality I do not recommend staying here and Betty needs fired!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Bama5050
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I loved where we stayed! We we only 4 miles from the casinos! The service was great and when we got to our room I inspected it (as I'm a very picky hotel person). The room was spotless and the bed smelled clean and fresh. There were plenty of towels and the king sized bed was plenty big for my husband and I. The tv cable worked great as did the mini fridge and microwave. The breakfast was mostly quick eats like cereal, bagels, oatmeal, assorted pastries, waffles, and sausage biscuits. (Normal hotel breakfast) the staff was really courteous and really nice even though we checked in late around 11pm. They also have the option of checking out at 2 instead of 11 for only $10 more. They are pet friendly although we had no pets. Overall this is a great place for the travelers pocket book and in overall satisfaction! Will be staying again!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Gingerpena
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I enjoyed my 3 days and so did my dog's. Only bad thing was the grass was too tall for my pets to roam.
The room was clean and clean smelling. I was easy to get to most of the casino's. I plan to make reservations again to stay a weekend again.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, continental breakfast was OK.

Room Tip: Pets are only 10 dollars per pet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family