The room was large and at one time a beautiful hotel. No more-the carpet is worn and dirty. Wallpaper is falling off the walls.. The hallways are really awful. There is a antiseptic smell that is everywhere. Harrahs needs to refurbish. Not a good place to stay. Gold Strike is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel opens December 18, 2009 in Northern Tunica County, Mississippi, just 12 miles from Tennessee state line at Casino Center off of the historic and official Mississippi Blues Highway U.S. 61. The 92,000 square-foot casino features 33,000 square feet of gaming space, over 800 slots and video poker machines, 17 table games, 2 pool tables, 2 beer pong tables, designated motorcycle parking a fitness center and a gift shop. All 134 spacious and elegant suites contain a king size bed and, granite, marble and a Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino And Hotel
- Tunica Roadhouse Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Sheraton Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Tunica Resorts Sheraton