Just returned from Tunica for a short get away. Stayed here at the Roadhouse, we have never stayed here before, so; weary from reading the remarks. But it was fine, large room, clean, excellent staff, yes its worn a little noticed that in the halls,and had an antisceptic smell, but no problems with the rooms; Bed was comfortabe. Wallpaper and paint in our room was fine, large walk in shower and jacuzzi tub. Would definately come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel opens December 18, 2009 in Northern Tunica County, Mississippi, just 12 miles from Tennessee state line at Casino Center off of the historic and official Mississippi Blues Highway U.S. 61. The 92,000 square-foot casino features 33,000 square feet of gaming space, over 800 slots and video poker machines, 17 table games, 2 pool tables, 2 beer pong tables, designated motorcycle parking a fitness center and a gift shop. All 134 spacious and elegant suites contain a king size bed and, granite, marble and a Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino And Hotel
- Tunica Roadhouse Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Sheraton Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Tunica Resorts Sheraton