Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel
US$72
QualityInn
Best Western Tunica Resort(Tunica)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$49
US$31
  • Pool
1,290 results
All reviewsjacuzzi tubroad houseslot machinesrooms are greatgift shoptable gamesgold strikeget awaybed was comfortablesmoking roomhorseshoefuncasinogamblingemployeesbuffetwaitress
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I stay here whenever we come to Tunica. It's convenient, because there are three casinos located in the same area, and it's easy to walk from one to the other. I agree with what other people say--it's a little odd that it looks like that on the outside and the inside is completely different. The place does need to be revamped. The gift shop closes early, and they need an area that serves breakfast before 11:00. The parts I seriously don't like about the place are that the elevators smell horrible and the carpet in the hallways really is bad--stained and worn. But once you're in the room, it's different. Yes, it's outdated, but it is a really large room, the bathroom is a good size and the tub is wonderful! It got a little noisy at times--I don't understand why people bring their small children there since they're not allowed in the casinos.(There were times I wondered if the kids were even supervised in the rooms. Of course, not the fault of the hotel.) The staff checking us in and out were nice and friendly. We'd stay there again.

1  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Arriving at the Tunica Roadhouse my expectations were mixed,reading the reviews of my tripadvisor family.My wife and I stayed on the third floor,facing the employee parking garage..The hallways and rooms need an immediate upgrade in carpet and drapes.However,the room could be extremely nice with a little refurbishing.We both loved the jacuzzi tub,large double sink and a large bathroom with shower included.I definitely would request staying here again,probably going to a higher floor.Harrah's will eventually work their magic on the Tunica Roadhouse,I have seen great improvements to their Harrahs Cherokee Casino and Hotel.

Room Tip: Request Floors Five or Six for best views.The rooms facing employee parking are very quiet.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The room was huge and very nice. My disappointment was that there was no bottle water available except at the casinos. I spend a lot of money in their casinos, would think that bottle water would be available in the rooms since the hotel is grand. The maid service was the best, they came up to the room and brought 2 bottles of water, that was nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2014

First of all you are greeted by a sign at the hotels's only restaurant that advertises breakfast all day. Nice except that during the week the restaurant doesn't open until 11 AM.
Maintenance and cleanliness are not high priorities for this hotel. The carpet in the halls is worn and lumpy. The ceiling in our room fell in due to a leak in the room above us. The dust on the lamps in the bathroom was thick.
The hotel in general doesn't know what it wants to be, the outside is English Tudor, the lobby and casino are Southern Roadhouse and the rooms are 1990's modern. Our room was very large and was considered modern when it was built, but now the decor is old and tired.
The casino is fairly small and not terribly busy, but that can be a good thing.

Room Tip: The rooms seem to be all the same. Ask for one in which everything works.
1  Thank ShakesMan
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We loved it! The garden tub was amazing! The room was huge and clean and wonderful, we loved it and will stay there again. Others on here say the decor is outdated. Don't listen to that garb they're the ones who are way to hard to pacify this place is beautiful and the staff are very friendly and helpful. My husband and I stayed there for one night on a weekend trip to Graceland then we stayed in Goodlettsville TN but I wish we'd stayed the whole time in Tunica Roadhouse it was amazing to us.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple