My husband and I traveled to this hotel to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. I am a member of their rewards program and did not have to pay the $125 per night advertised. Thank
GOD for the lower rate. It was not even worth that amount. We have stayed in this hotel in the past and it was nice. You can clearly see that it is on a downhill spiral. Our room was 221. While walking to our room , we could see big stains throughout the hallways carpeting. Once inside I was greeted by stained and burned carpet. furniture with marks, crumbs on the dresser, cereal and paper behind the table, and wallpaper that was about to fall. We were told that their Wi-Fi charge was 12.95 for each device we had. the number of free channels on the television was limited. The large bath area , shower, and room size was the only good in this trip. Worst anniversary trip ever. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel opens December 18, 2009 in Northern Tunica County, Mississippi, just 12 miles from Tennessee state line at Casino Center off of the historic and official Mississippi Blues Highway U.S. 61. The 92,000 square-foot casino features 33,000 square feet of gaming space, over 800 slots and video poker machines, 17 table games, 2 pool tables, 2 beer pong tables, designated motorcycle parking a fitness center and a gift shop. All 134 spacious and elegant suites contain a king size bed and, granite, marble and a Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino And Hotel
- Tunica Roadhouse Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Sheraton Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Tunica Resorts Sheraton