“Clean Comfortable room”

Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“Clean Comfortable room”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Hotel is located in a very quiet area near the casinos. Room was clean and comfortable. The only negatives I found was that one of the entry doors tended to stick and the breakfast was not anything spectacular. Definitely worth staying in.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Melissa D
Belle G, General Manager at Quality Inn Tunica/Robinsonville, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn. We greatly appreciate your business. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Quality Inn Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed in the delta suite.... very very reasonable price ... The staff was so very polite and especially the manager ... very spacious parking ... the maintenance guy was so helpful that he brought a trolley (on its own) when he saw us with big bags and helped us to the car .... Will definitely go there again ... highly recommended place !! oh yeah dnt forget the Sams buffet!!

Room Tip: Clean and quieter
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HARPREET2014
Belle G, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Tunica/Robinsonville, responded to this review, 25 February 2014

Front Desk Manager
Quality Inn
662-363-9996
Tunica, Mississippi
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The entrance of the hotel was beautiful never seen a hotel lobby this beautiful as I check in the front desk clerk was very friendly and courteous answering every question I have very polite and always smiling I love how friendly and nice the front desk clerk was it just show me that she is a person who cares about the guests as I entered my room it was already warm which was a plus for me because I had just come out of the cold the room was great very clean the bed was especially nice felt as though I was home in my home bed the housekeepers were also friendly and courteous the breakfast was amazing fully stocked and fresh this is the best hotel by far that I have stayed in will recommend this hotel to my friends, co-workers and family I give quality inn and theirs staff a great big thumbs up excellent stay

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank shastan w
Belle G, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Tunica/Robinsonville, responded to this review, 14 February 2014

Front Desk Manager
Quality Inn
662-363-9996
Lewisburg, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 October 2013

we stayed for 3 days in oct 2013,the staff was very friendly and helpful. The front desk girl Stacy was busy attending to the breakfast as well as the front desk. poor girl needed some help and still was friendly and smiling. Michael, the maintenance man also friendly and smiling. the property looked great as did the outside eating area. the only thing we didnt like was the roach I found on our floor as soon as we checked in.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank sue4smoke14
Belle G, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Tunica/Robinsonville, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Dear Guest

Thank You so much for posting your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Hammond, Louisiana
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Robinsonville, MS (Tunica area), surrounded by all sorts of casino hotels, just to try something different ther. We have stayed in several casino hotels and, even though the Quality is a bit higher priced than the casino hotels, it's worth it if you get a little tired of the hustle and bustle of the casinos and, more importantly for me, the ability to avoid walking what seems to me as miles! Service was good as was breakfast. The Quality breakfasts as a rule, are superior to most. I would recommend this Quality Inn to anyone interested in visiting the Tunica casinos since it's located pretty much in the middle of things.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Roger R
Dear Guest

Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed 10 September 2013

As a Diamond member of the Choice Privileges program, I stay in Choice brand properties very frequently, of which Quality Inn is one. Those who often stay at Quality Inns know that the actual quality of the property and service can vary dramatically from one property to the next. Happily, this Quality Inn is an excellent choice - clean, comfortable, and staffed by people who really seem to care about guest comfort and who seem to enjoy their jobs.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very pleasant front desk person, who quickly checked me in and made sure that I was aware of the hotel amenities, including the free breakfast, and the best parking options nearest to my room. The room itself opened to an interior corridor, had comfortable beds and was spotlessly clean. The furnishings were typical for a mid-tier motels. Unlike some motels where the sinks are in the guest room and the toilet/tub (or shower) are in a separate bathroom, everything - sink and all - was in the bathroom, which was also spotless.

The free internet connection worked just fine.

The check-out process was also handled by a pleasant and efficient employee.

The location is close to three casinos - Sams Town, Hollywood, and Resorts, near the south end of Tunica's casino district. Other casinos, such as Harrah's, Bally's, Gold Strike, and Horseshoe, are less than 10 minutes away.

Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo