“Fun Time on New Years Eve”

Hollywood Casino Tunica Hotel
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fun Time on New Years Eve”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Rooms were set-up nicely and very clean. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Angela, Darren, and Cindy were all SO sweet and EXTREMELY helpful. We all left as winners!!! Live music was fantastic as well.

Room Tip: The new tower was lovely.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sydney H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We called New Years Eve and there was one room left at a great price, so we took it. The person who took our reservation didn't give me a confirmation number but another manager helped check us in when we arrived. The staff was AWESOME!! We especially LOVED Darren, Angela and Cindy. They were so helpful and friendly. They made it their goal to ensure me and my 3 friends had a great New Years Eve. The buffet was good. The rooms were really clean. I will for sure be back.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Courtneyicrist
Toronto
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We spent 2 nights at the Hollywood Casino in Tunica over (American) Thanksgiving. Honestly, for the price, we were expecting a bare-bones room that needed renovating. Boy - were we ever surprised! The room was modern and very clean. The bathroom had been renovated and while not huge, it was a good size overall. Check-in was quite easy and everyone was very friendly. The breakfast buffet for $8.99 was worth every penny with a large selection of food. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lisa C
Houston, TX
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed one night at the hotel and found it very nice and clean. We got a great winter deal for a 3 star hotel. Casino is big and not so crowded. Decorations are very nice and service was great. I did win some money there so I am real happy. Will stay and play here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JTM6
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The hotel itself is ok. Nothing to rave about except the decor they had on the first floor. Love the Titanic boat in the water and King Kong in the air. The staff to me was very friendly and the rooms looked its age but again for the price I paid I will not complain. If you go get one of those cards I was there for 3 days before anyone told me about it and I already spend money gambling.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TinadD_13
Big Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Took my Mom and Aunt down for a trip. The check in was easy and quick. The room was clean and comfortable. Everyone we encountered was friendly and fantastic. The buffet was very good and the deserts were to DIE FOR. They have really stepped up their game in the desert department. The Creme Brulee and the individual Key Lime Pies in the case were in the top 3 I have had. I Used the pool and it was nice- they didn't have any towels out- but down the corridor I found a member of the housekeeping staff and he called for towels and they were there quickly to refresh them.
This is a great place to go- my Mom loves this casino and now so do I.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
burleson,texas
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed for four delightful nights in October.

Our room was in the older tower. We found our room spotlessly clean and comfortable. The bed is amazing. The amenities were nice and even included real cream for our coffee.

Check in and out was fast. All employees we encountered were friendly and helpful.

We really like the buffet. Although the food selections are limited, the food is fresh and well prepared. Buffet comps are very easy to earn.

The casino is nice with a good selection of games. The casino is kept very clean. Slot attendants are quick to respond if needed.

Thanks to Hollywood for a lovely visit.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple