“Love the Hollywood”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Hot Springs, AR
“Love the Hollywood”
Reviewed 5 February 2005

I loved the casino! It is so clean and well taken care of, very secure and the floor waitresses, hosts, security etc. were very good...to be commended for their jobs well done!... The hotel rooms were very clean and nice.......loved my stay & I even won several jackpots too...

25 Thank Jan Sanders R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Reviewed 17 October 2004

Hollywood Hotel & Casino is the Best kept secret in Tunica. The employees and the service is GREAT!!!! It is always a pleasure to stay there.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2004

My sister and I visited in July. I have to say I was a little disappointed in the rooms and the casino games. The room was just okay, but the shower was way too small. I felt like I could smell other peoples smoke from other rooms. We spent most of our time at Harrahs so it was good that you have access to both Casinos. The diner at 2:00 am had terrible service and just okay food. The inside pool was loaded with kids and very hot inside the room. But...We had a really fun time, and I think maybe the reviews made us expect more. The Hollywood theme was very cool, and we had a blast looking at all the attractions inside the casino. The coolest part of our trip was our view of about 12 deer out the back window! I would still recommend this place, but don't set your expectations too high like we did.
Tina Hendrix & Lisa Moore

• Stayed July 2004
10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2004

Everytime I have visited Tunica I always go to the Hollywood to stay. I enjoy the visit each time good food. Friendly service from all the staff checking in. They always have a smile and tell me to enjoy my stay and when I leave invite me to come back everytime. Clean Rooms. I have played the slots and also in the card games and have had some luck. Me and my Family and Friends meet every-so often in Tunica for Fun and Relaxation and the Hollywood is a great place to play slots. Plenty to do and see. When I have not been for a visit in about a month or two I recieve e-mail on my addy. and recieve mail as well asking if I would like to visit again. I love the comps. as well. I would rather go to Tunica than Vegas. The Hollywood Takes Alot of Care in the way they treat there Visitors. And I appreciate it Very Much.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ohio
Reviewed 30 March 2004

Visited Tunica March 24-29 and stayed & played at the Hollywood Casino. Was very pleased with the machines. Very fair! The food and room was excellent. Friday night buffet was great, whole Maine lobsters. The comps were great! Wouldn't think of staying anyplace else..

2 Thank RickOhio
Reviewed 10 August 2002

My husband and I were treated like special guests when we arrived at Hollywood casino.It was a wonderful experience. We truly were treated like royality. The accomadations and people were very friendly. I would truly recommend this casino as a highly rated place to visit. The surroundings were truly in Hollywood style, along with the stage entertainment, that was excellent! Southern hospitality at it's best.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member