We spent a Pre- Valentines week end at this beautiful warm stylish hotel.
The food was wonderful excellent produce like many North East hotels cost was very reasonable our meals were done to perfection but could not eat the whole meal ,far too much.
I enjoy 3 lamb cutlets delicious vegetables done to perfection.
My fella had medium rare Steak ....he ate the lot with a delicious peppercorn sauce .
Breakfast was a full menu plus all the fruit juices fresh fruits cereals yogurts breads cakes etc. I choose Whitby Kippers , Dave choose poached eggs Day 2 boiled eggs and full English for Dave.
We spent a couple of days exploring Durham going to Catherdal for a early Morning Service etc visited Seaham and Easington calling at Middlesbourough on way home .
All fabulous we always are very positive about every trip we take this was really good.
We had a very comfortable room .Very clean and beautiful views to the back fields,although weather was crisp and cool we were like toast a bit too warm so we turned heating off as we got into bed,
We travel a lot to North East so will go again on our travels.
The staff were very friendly,helpful and cheerful.
All in a very romantic place but it helps when the person you are with is like yourselves looking for the good in life.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Georgian Country House with original portions dating from 1540, set in 69 acres of park & woodlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your Hall Garth Golf And Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hall Garth Golf And Country Club Hotel Darlington
- Hall Garth Hotel And Country