“Disappointed!”

Description: Ristorante Pizzeria Italiano
Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
“Disappointed!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I went for lunch with a friend yesterday to cafe limone. I have been to this restaurant on many occasions and found the lunchtime special great value for money and very tasty however yesterday was very disappointing! The price has increased and the portions of potato skins starter was half to what you used to b served previously. I asked if it had been taken over and the waitress said not?
We ordered to drink a soda water and lime and a orange and water, we were served a pint of each! The bill for the drinks was over £5.00....I feel the drink price was a rip off and quality of food was poor!
Give this place a wide berth

• Visited July 2014
6 Thank Lesley D

Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom
“Terrible exprrience never again”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Visited here with my friend, no tables were clean and no one was in to take my order so had to wait which aggrivated me as I was hungry! When the food finally arrived the mayo with potato skins tasted off and my friends soup was like swimming veg. Then our main arrived it was cold and their was a watresses hair on my pizza. Waitress dropped all sorts infront of us and droped tomatoe sauce off a knife onto my bag. over all was an awful experience. Never again!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Carlypops94
Durham, North Carolina
“poor and terrible”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

never again
food poisoning
was poorly all evening being sick and wrenching
appauled and angry to say the least

Visited June 2014
4 Thank garyjohns s
Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
“wont be back”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

mediocre food. took my girlfriend for a quick lunch to this restaurant had the special menu fair enough its cheap but for what i had you couldnt charge much more a plate of potatoe peelings with sour mayonaise and a bowl of bland pasta then i see the waitress getting one scoop of ice cream which came out of a morrisons homebrand tub you get what you pay for i suppose id rather spend a few extra pounds and get a better quality meal

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank elli0t222
darlington
“Nice restaurant ”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Very very nice restaurant excellent staff, service , the beautiful manager told about new head chef, New staff from few days ...antipasto very nice and very good...Amazing food. ..we will come back soon

2 Thank Johnrushford