“Good value for the money.”

Hampton Inn & Suites West Point
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in West Point
Texas
“Good value for the money.”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Hotel was clean, felt safe, easy parking. Room was comfortable, temperature was amazing (I like it cold). Breakfast and free internet make the value even better. Only complaint was noise from floor above me. I could hear every step the people upstairs made. The breakfast was good, but no good source of protein.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cibolo, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Hampton. Everything was comfortable and clean. The housekeeping service was great and very efficient. The room was always clean and well kept. I would recommend a stay at this Hampton to anyone. The hotel staff was courteous and very polite. The breakfast was great and filling.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Mobile,AL
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I stayed at this property for three nights earlier this month. I arrived just before noon but I was able to get settled into my room on the top(third) floor because of excellent coordination between the front desk and the people cleaning out the rooms. My room was clean, quiet and everything was in good working order. The thermostat controlled A/C worked well throughout my stay. My bed was comfortable and my room was seamlessly cleaned each afternoon.
The main lobby area adjacent to the breakfast area was open, airy and offered a pleasant place to relax and read.
The breakfast area offered a good variety of choices and was tended to by a dedicated friendly attendant who kept the area clean.
The business area had one PC that gave fast Internet access with no fee. I used this PC a few times each day without problems.
Each person I interacted with at the front desk throughout my visit was attentive, knowledgeable, helpful and courteous.
There is ample free parking available.

Room Tip: None of the rooms face 45-A. My room was on the south side of the property but I would think that th...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Alexandria, VA, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2013

You will certainly not be disappointed by your stay at this hotel. It is the most comfortable night of sleep I believe I have ever had. Everyone was professional, the room far exceeded my expectations, and I enjoyed all of the amenities.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Hotel seemed relatively new, so it was in good shape. Lobby was nice, clean and inviting. The rooms were very clean and so were sheets and towels. After a slight problem after check in, my opinion of the place wasn't so great and I didn't want to return. But this place truly redeemed itself and in the end, I left very much satisfied. This was all due to one person who worked there and she deserves a raise for her customer service. I'm assuming the hotel will eventually read this review, so your employee by the name of Susan was exceptional and extremely helpful. She really made my stay and due to her and how she remedied my situation makes me want to stay there again.
The breakfast was decent and pretty much what you'll see at any hotel that offers a free breakfast. I prefer the cold food options for breakfast, so I didn't sample any of the hot items. Just wishing these hotel chains would get offer better bagels though. The coffee and tea in the lobby was nice. Didn't have a chance to use the pool due to the cool weather, but it seemed nice and clean and the outdoor area was good too.

Room Tip: Regular rooms seemed a bit small, but the suites were much larger. Only problem is that the suites...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Fowlerville, MI, United States
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Great place to stay and the service is excellent. In the past, I stayed at the holiday inn across the street but it is not nearly as nice as this Hampton. If you are looking for a good choice of restaurants, then check out nearby Starkville.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Harrisonburg, Virginia
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I flew into Birmingham, AL for a business trip in MS. I pulled into this hotel and met Keisha (sp?) who made my day. I was tired and she was full of energy and smiles. Hotel was relatively new and very clean. Near a nice restaurant and generally quiet location. I seldom give 4 points, for I have high expectations from Hamptons. This one deserves the 4 for staff alone.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Hilton Garden Inn Starkville
Hilton Garden Inn Starkville
#2 of 13 in Starkville
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites West Point? Share your experiences!