“Well named!”

A Touch of Home Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in West Point
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We serve a plate lunch Daily and are know for our fried catfish.
“Well named!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

Had lunch plate, hamburger steak. Mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans. Great flavor, esp. Green Beans . I want to come back for catfish. Some Menonite ladies in the kitchen, the pastries look amazing.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank ATKB

Mobile, Alabama
“If I'd had dessert instead of the mashed potatoes...”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I suspect that if I'd had dessert, I'd be giving this restaurant a rating of "Very Good." The bread that came with my meal was delicious. The take-away has to do with the mashed potatoes, which tasted like instant to me. I happen to really love my mashed potatoes, so that was a let-down. Servings were generous, prices were reasonable, establishment was clean, service was speedy, and people were friendly.

• Visited November 2012