“A League for Extraordinary Gentlemen (and Ladies!)”
Review of Old Waverly

Old Waverly
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have some Board Members who live near Old Waverly, so when I travel to that part of the state to meet with them, we always begin with a breakfast meeting at Old Waverly. The have a nice buffet, the coffee is fresh and very good. The food selection is always very good. The service staff are beyond exceptional. They have found that truly unique combination between friendliness, hospitality and service. They make you feel like part of the family, and the family members are kind enough to make certain your needs are met, yet you are given the respectful privacy you need for your conversations. And all my life I have always heard about how elegant women’s restrooms can be. Men, this is your chance to brag! Beyond the room that quietly understates, “Gentlemen,” is a paradise unexpected. I would rather create the intrigue than give additional details. I will be back to Old Waverly as often as possible. (One of these days I hope my job slows enough so that I can take my golf clubs and then I can also rate the course for you.)

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Don't plan to see this place unless you are a member, a guest of a member or have some pull with someone. My financal people arranged a golf outing for my son and I and the experience was second to none. The clubhouse was immaculate, the food was great and the course was one of the best that I have played.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

A great way to spend the day with family and friends.Old house,plenty of green grass and open air.Let the kids free to run and play.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

When you drive through the gate it is like you are in a new world. World class golf, food and cottages!

Reviewed 18 August 2012

The greens roll true..the staff is courteous..can't wait to go back. Holes 5 and 6 are challenging, and 18 will make you want to go for the green!! Eat lunch there if you get the chance..