Americas Best Value Inn - Wiggins
US$130
Dru's Inn(Hattiesburg)
US$54
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
Home2.com
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$111
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$79
ComfortInn
US$60
US$58
Red Roof
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Convenient right off Hwy 49. You could pay more, but won't find a nicer or cleaner hotel in Wiggins. Very pleased with my stay. Only drawback was lack of fitness room. Otherwise it was great, will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2012

When I arrived, I was greeted by the staff person who was wearing nothing more than jeans and t-shirt. I got the distinct impression when he came out of the back room, that I was interrupting his TV show. The lobby reaks of cigarette smoke. As I went to my room, the hallway smelled horribly of cigarette as well. My room was no different. The bedding, everything smelled of cigarette smoke. Every room along the hallway was clearly marked no-smoking, but the smell strongly permeated everything.

On my departure, the same staff member was there for check out. He was wearing the same jeans and t-shirt. As I stood at the desk, I could overhear him tell someone (on his cell phone) that he had to go to the desk. Again - not very friendly.

I was give them fair marks on overall cleanliness. The bathroom looked clean at first. I needed a hot soak, so as I laid back I got to see under the rim of the commode - GROSS !! In the room , two light fixtures did not work - one of which looked like it was falling apart.

I'm assuming the building is old because I could distinctly hear the guests above me walk around their room and thier conversation - and they weren't shouting.

If I am back in this area again, I will not even consider this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dallas-0-Dallas
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We were surprised to read the other reviews and see all the comments on how clean this hotel is. That was not our experience. The first impression upon entering the building is of the strong smell of old cigarette smoke. It has permeated everything, the bedspreads, draperies, and carpet. We were in a non-smoking room which smelled as bad as the lobby and hallways, so bad we almost checked out. The room was a standard BW room otherwise, and the breakfast was a standard BW breakfast. We have been on the road for a month, and have learned that not all BW's are equal. This was the worst (although, to be fair, also the cheapest) of them all. Not much choice in Wiggins, so what can you do?

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LandCruisers
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Everything pleasant about 2 night stay. Staff extra nice and helpful, everything very clean, bed very comfortable, had microwave and mini refrig in room. location very convenient with couple of walk to restaurants. in this price range, the best hotel where I have stayed in traveling for dog shows.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2011

The hotel rooms, lobby, and breakfast area were very clean. The rooms were very nice. The beds were very comfortable as well. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful throughout my entire stay. The breakfast was very good and there were many selections on the menu. The hotel was busy, yet it was a very nice, quiet, and peaceful stay. I would and will definitely stay here again! Thank you for the wonderful stay! I travel quite frequently and have yet to find such a nice hotel for such a low price!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo