“Best Hotel”

Best Western Gateway Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Yazoo City
“Best Hotel”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I travel a lot for business over the year and this is by far the best hotel in the area. the staff is very helpful and the rooms are comfortable. The Breakfast is by far the best I have had for a hotel breakfast, most provide coffee and donuts, Bestwestern provide a hot breakfast, pancakes, sausage, eggs, bacon, biscuit and gravy.... I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwyazoo, General Manager at Best Western Gateway Inn, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel.

We try our best to provide the best service to all our guests. Our staff is always there to make you fill like home.

We loved to provide the perfect full hot breakfast for everyone. I am glad that you have enjoyed our "Eggs, Pancakes, Sausage, Gravy, and Biscuits."

I am so glad that you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you again in the future. For now....

Thank you...Pete Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lawton, Oklahoma
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at this location in June of 2014. The grounds were clean. I checked in at midnight and the clerk was very nice and greeted me with a smile. I used the laundry facility which was fairly priced. The breakfast was delicious and the fruits were very fresh. Everything tasted delicious.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
bwyazoo, Manager at Best Western Gateway Inn, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We got all the amenities that is required to make your stay more pleasant. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our breakfast.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Thank you to the staff again for a pleasant stay. I highly recommend Best Western because they make you feel like family. In fact, they treat you better than family because my breakfast is ready when I get up in the mornings. The environment is safe and there are eateries within walking distance. Though there are other choices I will always choose Best Western when in Yazoo City, Mississippi~ Thanks Pete, Rose and staff~

Room Tip: Home away from home is how they make you feel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mary B
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. As you saw, we take pride in our hotel and our staff is top notch. We loved to hear that you liked our breakfast. We can't wait to see you again.
Oakland
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Best Western In Yazoo City, MS was a nice place to stay. Our room was clean and at $80 for the night, a very good value. The free breakfast in the morning was wonderful! They even have a pancake machine that makes fresh hot pancakes in just a couple of minutes!! Every was fresh and delicious.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Betty H
bwyazoo, Manager at Best Western Gateway Inn, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our breakfast. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you again in the future. Until then...

Magee, United States
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Hotel was going through a remodel. Everything was very pleasant considering the disruption. Hotel staff was very helpful. Newly remodeled rooms were appealing. Will stay there again. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwyazoo, General Manager at Best Western Gateway Inn, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you did enjoy your stay despite some disruption due to remodeling.

Thank you....Pete Patel
De Kalb, Mississippi
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My sister and I grew up in Yazoo City in the 60's and early 70's and we decided to go back to visit recently. We stayed here and cannot express our pleasure with our enitre experience with the Best Western and its staff! Immaculatly kept, spacious rooms, we loved that you could open the windows, and the breakfast buffet was outstanding! We went to Vicksburg the following day and were going to stay there but we had such a wonderful experience in Yazoo that we decided to go back there for another night! I would recommend to anyone and if I am ever in the vicinity again I will go there to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front view stores and the highway, on the back just open landscape. Pick your favorite...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
bwyazoo, General Manager at Best Western Gateway Inn, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. As you saw, we take pride in our hotel and our staff is top notch. I'm glad that you have enjoyed our hot breakfast. We would love to see you again soon. Until then.....

CAPE CORAL, FL 33904, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Clean, delicious free breakfast, FANTASTIC bed and pillows, very friendly staff, CANNOT say enough nice things about this Best Western in Yazoo City, MS. I have been staying there for 6 years and it only gets better each year. Management keeps updating decor and amentities. Also staff is very honest and go out of their way to please their guests! I'll be returning two more times this year and look forward to seeing Mr Patel and Rose!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our breakfast. We try our very best to make your stay comfortable. Our staff works hard to provide the best for all our guests. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you again in the future. Until then...